Chapter-20

Yoongis pov

I got inside my cabin with Jieun in my arms. She was confused. I can't hide this anymore..

I want to tell her, I have to tell her that how much I love her.I held her hand

"Jieun You know what, I love you I love you more than anything. Everything you did for me got me fell for you deeper and deeper. You gave birth to my child, sacrificed everything for me...

Everything about you got me fell for you deeply and i am sorry, I know I have hurt you more than I thought but will you give me a second chance?."

She was happy at the same time I didn't forget to notice her filled eyes. She was crying,Because of happiness. She hugged me and ofcourse I hugged her back. "I love you"

I said "I love you too" she said, without giving her time to say any other words, I pulled her into a kiss, a passionate one, a loved one.
And I love that feeling.

𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
I don't know whether to leave or to forgive. I will wait for him to arrive.

I heard a door bell... I guess that's Taehyung but its too early for him. I opened the door and yes, it was him. But his face expression was like nothing happened today. Man seriously??

"Get ready at 8:00pm we have a party to attend" he said and went straight to our bedroom.

*********************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
20