Chapter-16

TᗩEᕼYᑌᑎG ᑭOᐯ

My hand burnt because of that hot water. It hurts so bad.Why is she so careless and how many times did i said that i don't want her bloody food.

My hand hurts...so i went downstairs to put ice on my hand.I went to kitchen and put ice cube on my hand... It gave relief.And i decided to drink some beer to get relief to my mind.

In the way back to my study room, i took a look at our bedroom and saw no one so i decided to check her. I went inside the bedroom.

She was not in bedroom, so i decided to check in the bathroom and i heard sound of waterdrops.Suddenly the sound stopped, the door opened revealing a hot jennie with a oversized shirt.

I was shocked, how can someone be this much hot.She was shocked to see me there. She said nothing and went to the bedroom. And i decided to go back to the study room.

But there is something holding me back.... Maybe her beauty? huh...the effect of beer. Anyways i am going to my study room.

*12:30am

After finishing my work, i went to the bedroom. I saw Jennie sleeping peacefully. After taking a shower i lied beside her. She placed her hand on my waist.

I looked at her...she is cute when she is sleeping and she is hot when she is awake.What a girll.

I placed my hand on her waist. I went near her face and pecked her lips.And I went to my Dreamland.

*****************************

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
16