Chapter-17

Jennies pov
I opened my eyes because of the alarm. I tried to get up but a hand was on my waist and it was Taehyung's hand.I took his hand gently and placed on the bed.After doing my morning routine,I went to the kitchen.

I don't have work today..so,I guess I will do the household works. Then I saw Taehyung coming from the upstairs.I placed the food on the table hoping he will eat it. But I know he won't eat it.

But,for suprise he sat on the chair and began to eat. After eating he washed his plate and went to work without saying anything....huh, seriously?

*After sometime*
I finished the household works and lunch is also ready. An idea came to my mind. Taehyung ate the breakfast so what about going to his company and give him this lunch? I decided to do this.

I got ready and went to his company.

As I reached there,I went to the reception because I don't where is his cabin.
"Hi,where is the cabin of Mr Kim" I asked the receptionist "Who are you?" She asked me with an arrogant tone. I guess they don't know me because our marriage was very secret because of the rumours."I am his wife" i answered her question "Huh,no way..Mr Kim will never marry a trash like you!"

"Hey, that's my servant"

I wanted to give her a punch but a familiar sound stopped me,breaking my heart into pieces.And ofcourse I know the owner of that Deep voice...I am his servant??.
Tears escaped from my eyes...This is so painful

"Hey,why did you come here?" He asked me with a loud voice "I-I ju-just wanted to give you this lunch" I said while looking down not ready to face him." Who said you to bring lunch?huh..get out of this building right now" he said,i looked at him with my tear-filled eyes and slapped him.

How can he be so cruel?.I got out of the building, crying my heart out until I bumped into someone and that was my brother. He saw me crying and asked me "Jen,what happened..why are you crying" "Oppaaa" i can't hide my pain to him..i hugged him and cried. And I told him everything that happened a while ago.

*************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
17