Chapter-19

Jennies pov

After I left Taehyung's company,i am walking on road, thinking about everything that happened a while ago.

I was with oppa and unnie for three months but I never knew their problem was this huge. But I knew my brother had a girlfriend.

ʝιєυиѕ ρσν

I am in Yoongi's company to give his lunch. I gave the tiffin to his secretary cuz I think he don't want to see my face and in his company i am his maid... It hurts but I am the one who said that to his employees. And I was about to leave but I felt a heaviness on my waist and sooner I began to move automatically.I was confused.

I looked at my left side and saw Yoongi..what is he doing? Soon we entered the elevator. He clicked 23rd floor button "Yoongi,What are you doing" I asked but he don't reply to me, he was just staring into my soul and suddenly I felt a soft pair of lips on my lips...I closed my eyes that kiss was passionate.. after sometime the elevator opened in 20th floor and there was one of his employee. We were still kissing so I tried to push him but he was much stronger than me.

He continued kissing without giving a fuck to that employee. After we arrived at 23rd floor we stopped kissing and he went to his cabin with me in his arms.

*******************************

𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

19