Chapter-26

Jennies pov
I am in Paris,living a very different and peaceful life. But I can't say I don't miss Taehyung.Now I love him more than before.

I was getting ready for work,today I have a business meeting with a company from South Korea I don't know that company's name.Oh no! I'm late.

I arrived at the company, I guess the meeting started.I ran to the meeting room and opened the door,the view I saw was really unexpected.

It was Taehyung, I was shocked, he also."Come in,Ms Jennie" I was looking at Taehyung when my boss said it.I immediately went inside.

I was doing the presentation I prepared but I felt a strong glare, I know who was it. I didn't pay much attention to him but what a coincidence is that we met again I never thought of meeting him again in Paris.

The meeting was over and he decided to work with us. I don't know why when he hates me that much.I still love him and I guess he still hates me. Huh,what to do,just one-sided love things.

I was walking to my working table but suddenly I felt a heaviness on my waist and I realised it was Taehyung's hand. He pulled me to a room where no one was around.

I looked in his eyes,it was still shining as it was before. He was already looking at me. But this time I see a softness in his eyes. Did he really marry someone else?Idk

Suddenly he kissed me and I kissed him back ,it was a long kiss,with love,a passionate one.It was like he wanted to eat me now. I enjoy this moment,his lips are so sweet,the sweetness I missed for a long time.

***************************

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
26