Chapter-3

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙
𝒥ℯ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋.
Now here in the airport i am waiting for my parents to arrive.I saw them coming from far,i waved my hands and they saw me and waved back.They came to me and hugged me tightly i hugged them back.

They came to me and hugged me tightly i hugged them back

We went to yoongi's house.Jieun unnie opened the door and my parents hugged her and she hugged them back.Then i heard some giggles and looked there and found ji-hoon laughing in joy.My mom went to him and picked him up and went to my dad.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙
My parents got fresh and now they are playing with ji-hoon.I was helping unnie at the kitchen.I heard bell rang,my mom opened the door and yes,my brother was that.

My mom hugged him and he hugged her back,he came inside the house and sat on the sofa.He looked at dad and dad looked him back.They didn't said anything,
suddenly mom spoke"𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 ,𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐮𝐩,𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲?" "𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭,𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐮𝐩"Yoongi replied.

Yoongi looked at dad for last and went to his bedroom.Jieun unnie followed him.

ᴊɪᴇᴜɴs ᴘᴏᴠ

"𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢!,𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢"i called his name while following him"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓!"He yelled as i flinch
"𝐔-𝐮𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝-𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐝-𝐝𝐚𝐝"i said while shuttering"𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨"he said and continued his walk towards bedroom"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐝.𝐀𝐦 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧?"i asked"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦?𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧?"he shouted in anger.My eyes filled with tears."𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨"he said and shut the door harshly.

My expression gone blank and tears made their way to my cheeks.But suddenly i heard footsteps coming from downstairs,i quickly wiped my tears.Mom was that"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫?"Mom asked me"𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐦,𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬-"mom cutt-me off with saying"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡,𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲" "𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦"i said and went to another room.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ᴘᴏᴠ

Yoongi had a girlfriend in the past,but his dad force him to broke up with her and force him to marry jieun because jieun liked yoongi for a long time but no one knows that but yoongi's father found out about it.

Yoongi and seo-joon(His father)didn't had a conversation after that incident, Jieun was happy when she got to know that she is going to marry her crush but that turned sad when she find out that he was forced and he had a girlfriend.

She was heartbroken because she was the reason of the problem between yoongi and his father.

**************************************
𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯
3