Chapter-12

꓄ꍏꏂꀍꌩꀎꈤꁅꌚ ᖘꂦ꒦
After eating breakfast, i was about to left for work but jennie called me so i turn around to see her but she ran to me and kissed my cheek...

WTF. Why she did that? It's just a arranged marriage right? Many questions started roaming in my mind but i didn't gave any expressions on my face.

*Time skip*
7:33pm

I finished my work and went to home. I reached there and rang the bell. She came and opened the door with a smile. Honestly,her smile looks so beautiful.She suddenly kissed my cheek.

"Why you did that"i asked coldly, she flinched "um-mm jus-"
"Just for a formality right? Then from now on,you don't have to do this" with saying this i went to upstairs.

ʝєииιєѕ ρσν
It was 7:33 and he is still not arrived,i guess 8:00 is the normal time for him to leave for home from work..uhh i don't know.. Whatever, now i am going to make dinner.

I was making dinner when i heard the bell ringing sound, i went to the door and opened it. I kissed his cheek but he suddenly spoke that made flinch.

He said i don't have to do this. That kinda hurt me.. But it's okay and i think he is better when he is silent.

After preparing dinner, i went upstairs to call him, i knocked the door and i heard him saying yes so i went inside.FUCK i again saw him shirtless, why it's always me.

"What?"he asked with a cold face but in a cool tone. Oh my god how can he be so cool and cold at the same time.
"Um dinner is ready"i said "i don't want it" he said and i was confused why he said it "Why, don't you like the breakfast" i was confused"do i have to say everything? I just don't want your fucking food"he yelled.

I went out of the room, it hurts, is my food is that much bad?.I don't know why i am afraid of him.I just fucking hate him right now...

**************************
𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
12