1

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

Hello my name is Vince Moreno I am 27 years old I stand at 6'4. I'm considered to be extremely attractive. I have wavy black hair that I keep slicked back. I am italian I have tan skin and light Grey eyes. I have tattooed sleeves and I'm always dressed formally. I am involved in a dangerous lifestyle. I am the Capo of the Italian Mafia. Everyone knows who I am I put fear into people's hearts. I have a thick Italian accent and my voice is deep. I have a sister named Val she's 21 who I am somewhat close with. I am also close to my mom I can't stand my father.

I'm standing in the elevator of my hotel when the doors open and this stunning young woman walks in. She happend to be of black descent. I've never been with a black woman. She's about 5'3 she looks young so she can't be no older than 20. She has light skin and beautiful  hazel eyes with pink lips. She has long curly brownish black hair. She's quite a sight to behold. I say what's your name? She looks up at me and she says Menna her voice soft and she has a thick cockney accent. She says What's your name? I say Vince your from the UK no? She says London I say why are you in Italy? She says I'm here for vacation. I say I assume you just got here. She says today that's when the elevator dings and the door's open. She says bye and she leaves out and I can't help but watch her go. I continue down to the garage and the door's open. I walk out and I go to my car and I get in and I start it up. I drive out and I make my way to my warehouse. I park in the back and I make my way in.

Later at night

I'm walking toward the hotel i decided to park on the street tonight. I get to the door and I see her walking up. I open the door and she smiles at me and she says thank you. I say your welcome We go in and we walk to the elevator. I press the button and the door's open. We go in and I say what are you doing out so late. She says I went to a club with my friend and she ditched me for this guy. I say that's quite unfortunate would you maybe want to join me? She says in your room? I say I wouldn't really consider it a room but yes she says okay sure. I let it take us to the top floor which is my floor. The elevator dings and the doors slide open revealing the hallway. we walk out and I lead her down to the end of the hall. We approach my door and I put the code in. It dings and I open it and I obviously let her go in first and she's in shock.