8

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

A month later

I'm walking in the house and she's cooking. She says come here I go to her and she says I had an idea. I say alright she says why don't you invite your parents and sister over for dinner tomorrow? I say I'll ask my mom and sister. She says what about your dad? I say I don't want him in my house she says Vince. I say it's not up for discussion. She says okay I go to our room and I undress and I shower. I get out after awhile and I put on a pair of briefs and she says come eat. I'm sorry if I upset you. I go to her and I touch her face. I say you didn't upset me doll you don't know. She says your sure? I say positive and I lead her to the kitchen. I sit down and she serves me and puts a glass of bourbon in front of me. I say come sit she sits beside me and I say you like me no? She turns bright red she says yes I say in a romantic way? Her face gets redder she says yes I say Will you be my girlfriend? She says really? I say really she says yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend. I say yeah? She says yes.

The Next Day

I'm walking in to my sister laughing at something Menna said. I hear Valencia say you should come to Spain with me and the girls. I say She'll pass Valencia pouts and she says I thought you said you weren't together. Not your call I say made it official yesterday. She smacks her lips and she says I was too late. I roll my eyes at my sister and I hug my mother. I kiss Menna's head and my mom says so Christmas is in 6 and a half months. How about you and Menna join us at the cabin this year. I say you know I never go. She says you've been doiilng alot of things you don't usually do since you've been Menna. That's why I figured I'd try. Menna says he'll think about it and she sets my plate on the table. She's always trying to be a peace maker. She wants me to be closer to them. I sit and she brings me a glass of scotch. Every one sits and makes their own food and my mom says I have some news. Me and your father are getting divorced. Me and Valencia stop and look at her. I say mom she says I know it's not  a common thing but if I have your blessings on it it'll be fine. I say why? She says I'm tired of being cheated on he doesn't even bother hiding it anymore. Don't be like your father Vince. I say I'll pay for it she says I can't ask you to do that. I say your not asking I want too consider it a thank you. She says for what? I say finally leaving that bastard.