3

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

The Next Morning

I wake up and my arm is around her small frame. We're not naked or anything we had a few rounds and she fell asleep on me literally. I carried her to my room and I put my shirt on her and Iaid her down. Her eyes flutter open and she says my head hurts its your fault. I say how's it my fault? She says you insisted on one more drink. Which turned into another. Your not a good influence. I smile at her and she says your so beautiful. I laugh and I say thank you I think. She turns bright red she says I'm sorry. I say don't be she says what time is it? I look at the clock and I say 3 pm She says I should go and she gets out of my bed. I say you don't have too I mean't what I said. She says I did too it would be alot of unnecessary trouble. I say Like I told you before you won't be bothered by them. She says you can't guarantee that I say I can, think about it. She sighs and she says I guess and she leaves. I can't help but groan out loud. I want her so fucking much I decide to get up and I go shower. I wash my hair and body and I get out. I combed my hair back and I brush my teeth. I go to my closet and pick out black dress pants and a red dress shirt. I get dressed and slip on black socks and shiny black dress shoes. I walk over to my watch drawer and I open it and I pick one of my many rolex watches. I walk out and I grab my gun from inside my nightstand. I usually sit it on top but I didn't want to scare her. I put it on me where it's concealed. I put my wallet on me and I walk out. I leave out the front door and I walk to the elevator. I press the button and the door's open I go in and I press the lobby button. It stops on the 8th floor and in walks Menna and a girl that I'm assuming is the friend she was talking about. The doors close and we start going down. I say Menna she says hi Vince. Her friends says so this is who you were with all this time? Your father would kill you if he knew. I say what's that supposed to mean? She looks at me and she says your not one of us that's what I mean. Your not good enough for her Menna grabs her by her arm and she says Stop Nat. Nat says No you stop I hope you didn't fuck him. You know you and him could be killed. You need to stop seeing him I won't tell your parents. That's when the doors open and Nat walks out leaving Menna. I say I'm sorry she says you didn't know. I grab her arm stopping her from leaving and I press the garage button. She says what are you doing? I say we need to talk your coming with me.