11

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

I'm standing on a car lot looking through different cars. Her birthday is in a couple weeks. She's turning 21 it's gonna be exciting. I plan to take her to -- and then I'm gonna bring her back home and surprise her with a brand new car off the lot. I wanted to get it tailored I'm gonna have leather put inside. I'm gonna have a paint job done I have big plans. He says you don't like any of them. I say I want something luxury from this year. It's for my fiancè I want the best. He says follow me he leads me in the building and to an elevator. He presses the button and we go in and he doesn't press a button. He puts a key in the slot and it takes us down underground. He says few know about this. These cars are the BEST I look around and I find the perfect one. I say when can you drop it off to my technician? He says Next Tuesday I say that's a week. I need it there before Tuesday. It needs to be ready by Next Thursday. He says Can you get it towed? I can get it towed now. He says let's do it I pay the 500,000 and I have a tow truck company come pick it up. I have them take it to my technician and I have it set up to be delivered to my warehouse. I go home and she's cooking dinner as always. I wrap my arms around her and she jumps. She calms down when she sees me she says you scared me. I say I'm sorry baby she turns to me and she hugs me. I hold her and I kiss her head I let her go after awhile and I sit at the bar. I say Are you excited about your birthday? She looks up at me like I said the craziest shit ever. She says what are you talking about? I say your birthday Menna your turning 21. She says I don't celebrate my birthday Vince. I say why she says I don't wanna talk about it. I say Menna she says please just drop it. I say fine she doesn't say anything I stand and I say let me know when it's ready. I go to my office and I call my mother. She answers on the 2nd ring and I say I need your advice. She says on what? I say I brought up her birthday and she kinda got upset. She didn't wanna talk about all she said was she doesn't celebrate it. When I tried to push it she asked me to drop it so I did. That doesn't stop my curiosity. She says maybe something happened when she was younger Vince. Maybe she has trauma regarding her birthday. Don't push her about it let her tell you in her own time. I say I planned a trip and bought her a car. Kinda hard to hide that. She says you can still give her the car and take her on the trip. Just don't tell her it's for that reason. You'll always know but just don't push it. She'll tell you eventually Menna loves you we all see it. Even your father I say he met her once. She says that should tell you something. I say alright and we hang up.