19

❀𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕚𝕒 𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕤❀

I'm driving I'm maybe 10 minutes away from Val's. I stop by the grocery store and get 2 bottles of my favorite red wine. It's 250$ a bottle but it tastes so good. I take it to checkout and I pay for it and head back to my car. I finish the drive to Val's and I grab my bag and the bag with the wine. I go up to the door and I knock she let's me in and she engulfs me in a hug. I say thanks for letting me come she says any time. My brother is the biggest asshole I know. I say don't talk about him like that. I still love him she says of course you do. She leads me in and I close the door. She leads me to the guest bedroom and she says you can stay as long as you like. Feel free to come anytime this room is always open to you. I say I appreciate that and i put my bag down on the bed. We go to the kitchen and she gets 2 glasses and we pop a bottle open. She says he has you drinking that expensive shit. I say he always says I deserve nothing but the best. She says atleast he's right about one thing. We drink both bottles and she ends up going to pick up more. We drink quite a few bottles and she's knocked out by 2 am. I go to the guest room and I crawl in the bed and I eventually fall asleep.

The Next Morning

I wake up to her saying your prince charming is here and he's not empty handed. I get up and I fix my hair and I go to the door and sure enough he'd there. He has 2 dozen of my favorite flowers and cupcakes from my favorite bakery. He's so thoughtful he says I'm sorry I don't like not waking up to you in the morning. I miss you at home I'll work on my temper alright? Just come home I say you promise you'll work on it? He says I promise baby I say Go wait in the car I'll be out. That brightens him up he goes to the car and I go in and grab my things. As I'm leaving out the front door Val says see you later. I say bye and I go out to his car. I say what about my car? He says I'll have it towed I say okay and I get in and he drives away. We go home and glass is broken I say baby. He says I got upset I clean the glass and I make him a brunch spread.