13

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

A few months later

We've been planning our wedding over the course of several months. The date is officially 7 days away. The day I'm gonna say I do and seal our fate. I'm sitting on the sofa when she walks in with her wedding dress. It's covered obviously I stand and I approach her and I take it from her. She says be careful I say I want to see it. She says you can't it's bad luck. I say that's bullshit Menna she says it's customary. I say baby she says please Vinnie I say fine. She says Will you hang it in the closet? I say yes and I take it to our closet and hang it. I go out to her and she says Are you hungry? I say your always trying to feed me. She says I can't let you starve I touch her face and she says are you going to kiss me? I say Do you want me too? She says yes I lean down and I capture her lips in a sweet, slow, passionate kiss. She returns it gently and I deepen it and dominate it as always. She's so fucking submissive and obedient it turns me on so much. I've never met a woman so submissive and obedient. I break it when I hear a knock. I say Are you expecting anyone? she says Not until tomorrow I say who's coming tomorrow? She smiles and she says your mom and Val. I say stay here I go to the door and I look on the monitor by the door. It shows me my father I say I told you if he ever came back I'd kill him. She says baby please just calm down. I say I'm not playing with him she opens the door and she says will you please leave. He says Stay in a woman's place I pull him in and close the door. She says please don't shoot him Vinnie I say I won't baby. I drag him to the balcony and I throw him over. I hear him go Splat! I look down and I can see blood spilling from his body. People start surrounding him and I go back in and she's crying. I say baby she yells You through him over the balcony! I say calm down she says don't tell me to calm down. She turns away from me and she runs to our room. I follow and she throws up in the toilet. I hold her hair and I say I'm sorry. She calms down and I say Are you gonna leave me? She says N.no I love you I.i just don't want to see you kill people. I say why? She says you become so dark and cold It's like your not even there. I say Are you scared of me? She says I'm not scared of you I just don't like seeing you like that. I pull her close to me and she holds onto me.