2

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

She says this definitely isn't a room. I say it's a penthouse I close the door behind us. Iead her into the living room and she goes to the window. It's a full window covering the wall with a great view. I say what do you drink? She says what do you have? I say scotch, bourbon, wine she says wine I say red or white. She says Red I go to the kitchen and I pop a bottle of red wine and I pour her a glass I take the glass and bottle to the loving room and I sit it down. I go back and I grab a glass I put 3 cubes in it and I grab a bottle of bourbon and go to the living room. I fill my glass and she comes to me. She says Are the others like this? I say Just this one she says Why? I say when I had the building designed I wanted a space for myself. It is the only penthouse. I wanted it like that for a reason. Their's suites and adjoined rooms but that's about it. She says you designed the building? I say I did this is my hotel. She says that's quite an accomplishment. I say indeed it is how old are you? She says 20 how old are you? I say 27 what do you do? She says I actually just graduated university my parents paid for me and my friend Natalie to come here to celebrate. I say congrats what did you study? She says business I say Do you know what your gonna do with the degree? She says I have invitations to a few companies but I don't know what I wanna do. I say you must be something important. She shrugs and she says I graduated top of my class. I say valedictorian that's a huge accomplishment. She says I guess but enough about me tell me about you. I say like what? She says Do you have siblings? I say a sister she says Are you close? I say I guess you could say that how about you? She says I am an only child unfortunately. I say what's your parents like? She says but my parents are very strict. I say strict how? She says My grades had to be perfect. I've always had straight A's I got a B once and he flew off the rails. I have a curfew I'm an adult and I have to be home by 1. I find it so funny she says it's not funny. I say then what is it? She says a nightmare I say why don't you leave? She says I have a bachelor's degree in Business. I've been in University since I was 17. I can't get a job to make separate money. Their not just gonna let me leave. I say why not run away she says my parents are rich. I strongly believe they'd find me and force me to come back. I say stay with me then she says I couldn't do that. I say why not? She says it would cause alot of trouble. I say I like trouble you won't be bothered by them again. She says you can promise that? I say I can she says how? I say Leave that to me.