23

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

I'm speeding to her house I'm fuming she tried to take my wife from me. I pull up in front of her house and I park and I get out. I kick the door down and I beat her to death. I call one of the cops on my pay roll and have them cover the shit up and clean it. I go home and she's cooking as she should be. She says Is she.. I say she is she comes to me and she says take it off your all bloody. I strip and she takes it and burns it. She says Why couldn't you just shoot her? Why must you go off the deep end? I say watch it she says it's true you could've just shot her control your temper Vince. I say Go fucking cook she listens I go to shower and I go to the kitchen in briefs. She sets my plate down in front of me with a glass of juice. I look at her like she's crazy. She says Take a break I say I do when you prepare my breakfast. She says drink the juice Vince and she goes to clean the kitchen. I eat it and drink the bland juice. She cleans what I used and I pick her up. I say I love you and she says What's wrong? I say I can't tell my wife I love her? She smiles for the first time in the last week or so. She says I love you too Vinnie. I kiss her lips and she returns it gently.

A year later

I'm sitting in the hospital in a recliner sleeping holding my son when I feel something thrown at me. I open my eyes and it's my beautiful wife. She says Give me my son Vince you've had him all night like you gave birth to him. I say he's our son Mennaleia she says is that all you heard? I say I had a big part in his creation. She says oh so you carried him for 9 months and pushed him out? I say watch the smart remarks I give our son Vincent to her. She smiles and she talks to him and it's sweet. I say Are you hungry? She says a little I go to the cafeteria and get some food for us. I take it back up and she's crying. She's holding him tightly she mouths in the bathroom. I go to it and I take my gun out and cock it and I open the door and I shoot the guy dead. I go out and I have my wife and son checked out once that's done. I get her dressed and him bundled up. She holds him as I roll them out to the car and I put them in and drive to the airport. We board our plane and it takes off.