9

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

3 months later

I'm looking down at her she's smiling I say I have a surprise for you. She says Vince I say shh your gonna love it. I get the long rectangular box and I give it to her. She says what is it? I say open it and  see. She opens it and she gasps I say Do you like it? She says I love it but- I say No But's. She gives me a small smile and she says I can't accept it. I say why not? She says this bracelet is worth over 20k Vince. It's too much I say if were being specific it was 25k and I believe your worth more than 20k. I take it out and I grab her hand. I say Will you accept it? She says Vince I say please she gives in and I put it on her. It looks beautiful on her I lean down and I kiss her lips and it surprises her but she returns it. It's the first time I've ever kissed her.

A few days later

She's looking up at me with this loving look. She says come here I lean down and she cups my face. I wrap my arms around her waist and she kisses my lips. She's gentle and it's sweet, slow and passionate. I deepen it and she let's me I slip my tongue in her mouth. She submits to me and she let's me dominate the kiss. We're interrupted by knocking and we pull away. I go to open the door while she continues cooking. Its my father he let's himself in and when he sees her he says hello there. I say back off she's mine he says learn to share. I take my gun out and I cock it and put it to his head. My fingers on the trigger I'm ready to shoot. She says Vince I say Go to our room baby. She says you can't kill your father. I say I killed yours why can't I kill mine? She comes to me and she grabs my arm and attempts to pull it down. It's actually entertaining with her being so tiny. I say Go to the room Mennaleia or you'll witness me blow his brains out. She says please Vince she gives me this pleading look and I cave. I say Get the fuck out before I change my mind you piece of shit. He leaves quickly and I say your making me soft she says your not soft. Your my big strong man I can't help but smile at her cheesyness. I lean down and I kiss her lips and she returns it. We pull away after awhile and she says come eat. I walk to the table and she starts making my plate. She sets it down in front of me and she goes to get me a drink. She pours me a glass of scotch and she sets it down in front of me.