10

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠

3 months later

I'm driving the snow vehicle to the cabin she convinced me. I don't know how but she did. We used to spend the week before and the week of Christmas at the cabin so that's what we're doing. We have presents for my mother and Valencia in the trunk and I got her an engagement ring. Plus a few other things. We've been dating for 6 months. It seems like the appropriate thing. We get to the cabin after a few hours and I turn it off. I get out and I get her out and carry her in. I take her to one of the rooms and I lay her down. I change her into one of her MANY night gowns. I cover her up and I go to get the presents. I put them under the tree and I bring our bags in. I strip to my briefs and I get in bed with her. I wrap my arm around her and I eventually fall asleep.

The Next Morning

I wake up alone I get up and I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt. I walk out and I walk down the hall. I see my sister on the couch watching some Christmas movie. I see my mother and my Menna baking Christmas cookies and I see my mom's new boyfriend outside chopping firewood. I go into the kitchen and I hug my mother. I kiss Menna's head and she says I made you breakfast it's in the microwave. I warm it and I eat it and I join Val watching movies until the cookies are done.

Christmas Day

All the presents were opened I just have to pop the question. I say Can I talk to you outside? She says yes and she takes my hand and I lead her outside. I take her a few feet away and I say you know I love you right? She says yes and I love you too Vinnie. I say you show me you love me everyday baby. You cook for me everyday breakfast, lunch and dinner. You have the house clean when I come home and I know it's not an easy job. I appreciate everything you do baby. Before I met you life was pretty shitty I'm glad we met. I'm glad everything played out the way it did. She says me too I can tell she means it. I say really? She says yes I say then commit to me completely and be my wife. She says Vince I take the small box out and I open it and I get on one knee. She's surprised she says Are you serious right now? I grab her hand and I say I love you Menna Will you marry me? She says Yes! Yes! I slide it on her finger and I pick her up off her feet. She holds onto me and she kisses my lips. The kiss is slow, sweet and passionate. I carry her in and their all smiling. I say mind your business and I carry her to the room.