17

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

A few months later

She's looking up at me apologetically. I'm pissed off because she volunteered us to go on a trip with my mom, her boyfriend and Val. I say you don't just say yes Mennaleia then your telling me last minute. She says I knew you wouldn't come Vinnie. This trip is really important for your mother. Their getting married she wants you there. I say I don't care Menna you go I'm staying here in Italy. She says fine I will go and she walks out. I say Mennaleia she says No Vince I'm not discussing it anymore. That upsets me even more she never speaks to me like this. I follow after her and I grab her by her arm. I say your not going anywhere Menna. She says if you won't go I will Vince I'm serious about this. I say don't be ridiculous she says No Vince you don't be ridiculous. This is really important to your mom. Why can't you put your pettiness to the side? I say I don't wanna fucking go Mennaleia. Your MY wife you side with me. She says Not when your wrong she pulls away from me and she goes in the bathroom. I go to the door and I knock and she says I'm not talking to you. I say baby she says No Vince you were just being mean to me. I say I'm sorry okay? Just talk to me. She says Will you go? I say Menna she says will you go or not? I say fine but I'm not talking to anyone or attending their wedding. She says just stay home and I hear the shower turn on. I say your not going without me Mennaleia. She says you don't want to go anyway. I go to the living room and I sit and I groan. She comes out with a bag and I go to her. I say Just stay we can go on our own trip she says it's not the point of the trip. It's being there to support your mother. I say we got into it Menna. She says you never say anything. I say I shouldn't have too. If I tell you were not going you need to accept it without questioning me. She says you have to communicate Vince. I grab her bag and I say I don't she says I don't like how your talking to me Vince. I don't respond I take it back to our room and put it in the closet. I go back out and she's pouring herself a glass of wine. I say I'm sorry If I upset you. She says I don't like when you don't communicate Vince. She picks it up and walks out. I follow her and she sits on the sofa. I sit beside her and I say don't be mad at me. She says I'm not she sits the glass on the table and I pull her in my lap. I hold her and I say I'm sorry alright? She says okay.