4

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

The elevator door's open to the garage and I pull her out. I lead her to one of my cars and I help her in. I close the door and I get in on my side. I start the car and it roars to life. I speed out of the garage and down the street. She says slow down Vince I slow down after awhile. I say what did she mean? She says she mean't what she said. My father hates all white people. It doesn't matter that your Italian it's about skin color. He wanted me to go to Africa to visit but my mother talked him into Italy. He would kill us both for just talking to each other. He doesn't feel like a white man is good enough for me he never has. I say Why continue dealing with that? She says I've tried to leave before it didn't go well. If I came with you it'd be unnecessary trouble. It would be like starting a war. I say I don't care about any of that. They don't scare me I want you to stay with me. She says Vince I say tell me you will we can go get your things now. It takes some convincing but she agrees. I take her back and I lead her to the front desk. I have the room they were in terminated with her permission of course. I take her up to her room and. We get her stuff and take it up to my well our penthouse. I say whenever you wanna call you can. But I'd do it before your friend does. She says she's not my friend obviously. She makes the call and she says Is father nearby? Her mom calls her father and I hear him say how is it? She says it's good I uh called to tell you I'm not coming back. He says what do you mean your not coming back? She says I'm staying in Italy I can't deal with your strictness and your hatred for white people. He says is it a boy? Don't let your feelings fuck up your judgement Mennaleia. I'm surprised when he says her real name. He says these crackers don't give a fuck about us. I'll overlook this little mistake and still allow you to come home. You'd be stupid not to accept it. Why make a problem for your little fling when you can solve it so easily? She says I'm not coming home he says this isn't a war you want to start Mennaleia. Your my only child this won't just be let go. I'll make you watch me kill him maybe that'll teach you not to disobey me. I take the phone from her and I hang it up. I engulf her in a tight hug and she holds onto me. I say you never have to go back ever. She says what if he tries to kill you? I say then it'll be war.