16

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

A few weeks later

I'm walking in the house when I hear her going off. She doesn't curse one time which makes it worse. I go to her and I grab the phone and I hang it up. I don't like seeing her like that she's always being the peace maker. I say Who was that? She says I don't want to say I say why? She says you'll get upset and I don't want you to go killing anyone. I find myself amused by what she says. She knows me well she goes to walk away and I grab her by her arm. She looks at me and she says Vince. I say tell me who it was she says Nobody. I say I'll call the number Mennaleia she says please just drop it Vince. I say you were angry your never like that. Your about to piss me off. I'm gonna ask you once. Who was that on the phone? She says My mother okay? Just let it go. I say you know me better than that. I don't let shit go I walk away and she grabs my arm. She says don't go just stay you can eat and we can- I cut her off by saying I can eat when I come back and we can watch a movie and I'll make love to you. She says Why can't you do that now? I say because I have to defend my wife. I say you don't have to kill her I say I won't alright? But I will make it hard. She says don't shoot her don't physically harm her okay. She's going back to England in a few days. I say how do you know? She says she wanted me to come back with her. I say your not gonna go are you? She says you know I'm not just don't harm her okay? I say fine she says Do you promise? I say for now I do She leads me to the table and I sit. She brings me food and a glass of bourbon. She goes to clean the kitchen while I eat. When I'm done she takes everything to the kitchen. I go to our room and I shower and she surprises me when she joins me. I say hi baby she says hi I wrap my arms around her waist and she says kiss me. I lean down and I kiss her lips and she returns it gently. I pick her up and she let's me dominate the kiss.