5

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

A few days later

My father slams his hands down on his desk and he says you started war over a piece of pussy. I say watch your mouth she's not a piece of pussy. He looks at me for awhile and he says you haven't fucked her yet and your ready to start a war? I say I am it started because I wanted her to stay with me. It's cause and effect but if you yell at me again I won't hesitate to shoot you. Please don't forget who the boss is. Now find out as much as you can about them. That's when I walk out and I go out to my car and I get in. I start it up and I speed away I get a phone call and I press accept. Her father says I'm going to give you one chance to send my daughter home. I say I'll pass I want her to stay don't call my phone anymore. He says you don't know who your fucking with. Your blinded by a pretty face and pussy but she's not something you want to start a war over. I say first off we've never fucked regardless of what anything thinks. She's not coming back so go ahead and start you war. It won't change anything just make sure you know what your doing. That's when I hang up and I go home. I go up to our penthouse and I walk in. I smell food and it smells delicious. I walk further in and she's cooking. The house looks sparkling clean. I have a maid that comes twice a week and she cleans way better than her. I go to her and I say you didn't have to she says I wanted too. Are you hungry? I say I am she says sit I sit at the bar and she fixes me a plate and something to drink. I take a bite and it's DELICIOUS.

A week later

I'm looking down at her she's fixing my tie she fixes my tie and she makes me breakfast every morning. When I come home the house is always clean and dinner is always cooked. She's wife material to tell you the truth. She finishes fixing it and she says Are you coming home for lunch? I say why do you ask? She says I wanted to make you something to eat. I say you alreadyake me breakfast and dinner. She says Then lunch shouldn't be a problem. I say I'll come she smiles and says good. She grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen and I sit at the table. I start eating and she sits a glass of apple juice in front of me. She goes to the kitchen and starts cleaning and I continue eating. I finish eating and she takes my plate to clean it. I stand and I go to her I hug her and she says what's wrong? I say Nothing I'm just glad your here. She hugs me back and I kiss her head and I leave out.