12

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

A couple days later

I walk in to her cooking dinner as always. I say your leaving tonight. She says Are you breaking up with me? I notice she's about to cry I go to her quickly and I say No no of course not. Val wants you to hang out with her. She says as much as I love Val I'm going to have to pass. I can't help but look at her in amusement she says I know that she's just gonna ask about why I don't celebrate my birthday. She's only gonna ask because you want to know. So I'll tell you I don't celebrate it because it's always ruined. For 18 years I always ended up crying and miserable on it. So the last 2 years when I didn't celebrate it my day went smoothly. I say this is our first year together I promise it'll be great. She says If it isn't we're never celebrating it again. I say fine but it will be so I don't have to worry about that. She says what do you have planned? I say that's a surprise my dear just know your gonna absolutely love it. We're leaving in 2 days. I expect you to have your things together. She says okay I kiss her head and she let's me. She finishes making dinner after awhile and she makes my plate. She fixes my drink and she puts it in front of me. She leaves out and I finish after awhile. I put it in the sink and I go to find her. She's packing for our trip which makes me happy. I say Will you pack for me too? She says yes I say thank you baby and I go to shower. I come back out and I put on briefs and she's blushing. I go to her and I say you like what you see? She gets even redder she says yes her voice even softer than usual. I say you want to wait til we tie the knot so we will. She says I want to wait but I don't want you to tease me. I say tease you how? She says by walking around naked Vinnie your making it hard not to be tempted. I can't help but laugh at her pouty face. She's so fucking cute she says it's not funny Vince I say it's kinda funny baby. She says I've been saving myself I guess for you. I want to do it the right way I say it was for me baby.

A week and a half later

I'm pulling up to my warehouse I park and I get out. I walk around to her side. I open the door and she says Vinnie. I say shh just come she takes my hand and I lead her around the back. I open the garage and the car is covered. I lead her in and close it. I turn on the lights and I say this is the final gift. I remove the car cover and her hands cover her mouth. She says Vinnie I say baby she says y.you got me a car? Her voice cracking in the process. I say don't cry baby she says H.how can I not? I engulf her in a hug and she holds onto me. I hold her til she's done crying. I give her the keys and I lead her to it. I open the door for her and I help her in. I get in on the passenger's side and I say start it baby. She says it's never been driven? I say never it was towed to the technician and towed here. She starts it and it roars to life. I open the garage and she drives out.