18

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

I'm walking in the house when I see my mother. I say what the fuck is she doing here? Menna says you need to talk to her. I grab her by her arm and pull her to our room. She says Vince I close the door and I yell why the fuck would you have her come here? Are you fucking stupid? She says Vince I say your always trying to fucking fix something. Learn to stay out of other people's shit. It had nothing to fucking do with you Mennaleia. Learn to stay in your fucking place. She doesn't say anything I know I went to far when she goes to the closet. I say menna she doesn't say anything. I grab her and she pulls away from me. She continues packing and I say you can't go. She doesn't respond she zips it and she goes to walk out. I grab her by her arm and she pulls away. That's when I see her face she's crying. She says I'm tired of how you've been treating me and speaking to me. I say where are you gonna go? She says I'm going to stay with Val. I say Menna that's not necessary. She says obviously you want a break and she walks out. I follow behind her and I say Menna we can work it out. She says I've been trying to work it out with you. It keeps happening when your ready to go back to the person I married call me. That's when she walks out the front door. She doesn't slam it or anything. My mom says Why do you have to treat her so shitty? She's just trying to help and put our fucked up family back together. I say That's the problem she can't help everyone. She says you still didn't have to say what you said Vince. Honestly you don't deserve her. We all were confused when we met her. She has a heart of gold how did she end up with someone so dark and cold. I say because I love her she says then act like it. Your turning into your father I throw a glass in her direction. I say I will never be like him. She says your him with your fucked up words and the temper. Your gonna eventually hit her and that's when I'm going to go pick up the divorce papers. The only thing you aren't doing yet is beating her ass and cheating. She deserves better than you why can't you give her that? I take my gun out and I shoot her point blank between the eyes. I grab her by her hair and drag her to the balcony. I throw her body over the balcony before she bleeds out on our floor. I call my wife and it goes straight to voicemail so I decide I'm gonna make a surprise visit in the morning. I'll give her the rest of today and the night.