15

⚠︎𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠⚠︎

Later that day

We're landing in bora bora for our honeymoon she's asleep. I pick her up and I carry her off to the car. I put her in and the baggage handlers put our bags in the trunk. I get in and I start it up and drive away. Her eyes flutter open halfway through the drive and I say hi beautiful. She smiles at me and she says Hi baby I grab her hand and I say how'd you sleep? She says I slept okay she leans in and she kisses my cheek. I say Are you hungry? She says I'm supposed to ask you that. Not the other way around sir. I say you don't have to cook at all this week. She looks at me like I have 2 heads. I say baby she says what are you trying to say? Are you saying you don't like my cooking? I say I love your cooking baby I'm trying to give you a break. She says you want to eat out for a week? I say we can what do you think I did before I met you? I can't cook she smiles and she says I know. I remember when you attempted to make me breakfast on my birthday. I smile at the thought. She ended up taking over and making us a delicious breakfast. We get to the beach house after awhile and I help her out. She lifts the dress to where it's not in the sand and I slip off her heels. I grab them and I grab her hand and we go in. I say Do you want some wine? She says their's wine here? I say I had everything stocked before we came. She smiles and she says good I can cook then. I hum in response and I let her hand go She takes the heels to the bedroom. I grab a bottle of the  expensive red wine I had brought and I pop it open. I grab 2 wine glasses and I go to the bedroom. She's waiting I sit the bottle and glasses down and I say come here. She comes to me and I turn her around. I unzip the dress and I slide the lace sleeves down her arms. It pools at her feet and she steps out of it. I let her hair out of the complicated bun and I grab wipes. I remove the make up from her beautiful face. She didn't need it she was insistent. I move her hair out of her face and I say I like the white lingerie. She turns bright red at my comment I say Can I undress you? She says yes. I start to undress her and it's not long before she's naked to my eyes. Believe it or not I've never actually seen her naked. I've seen her in undergarments but that's it. She says May I? I nod and she starts to undress me. Soon I'm naked and she's a bright red mess. I pick her up and I sit her on the bed. We have a glass of wine and I start to admire her. It's not long before I capture her lips in a slow and passionate kiss. One thing leads to another and I take my wife's innocence.