twenty eight

I WAS ON A MINI HIATUS BUT IM BACK AND IM SO SORRY SO HERES A TRIPLE UPDATE ENJOY :DDD

"Louis, is Plan C operating alright?" I ask my half awaken friend who shakily lies on the floor, his body trembling with pain. I see the blood rushing through his veins and it's like I can almost sense the pressure he's feeling just by looking at the rush of tint of red that filled his head.

"I think so- wait, are you going to activate Plan C?" Louis questions; his body still unable to perform any harsh movements.

"Keep trying, your plans have a reputation of failing doesn't it, Tomlinson," Caleb smirks at me and I swear my fists were going to magnet on his face any moment.

I can hear Taylor's breathing in the silence and weigh the consequences.

The suspense rings in my ear and I realised that everything depends on me. Everyone is done for. They can't move, talk or do anything, but I can.

"Louis," I speak up, my breath hitching in my throat, "Activate Plan C."

He nods as he presses the red button on the small machine that I have no knowledge on. The device  turning green instantly.

The familiar computed voice speaks up and everyone stays silent.

"Please select a group of Plan C."

"Select MALC," He replies and the button turns red once again after beeping green twice.

"Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford joined the mission."

"Calling backup, huh? Not much of a strong group now are we?" Caleb tempts my anger and I'm not gonna lie, his attempt to boost my anger did not fail.

"Why can't you just accept the fact that violence isn't the only option, Caleb? Why is violence such an important key to satisfy you?" Taylors breath hitches on the last word and I can tell she's running out of strength.

"Your dad killed my father," Caleb glares at me with a burning awful tension, "He was my source of happiness. He was my dad. Imagine a world without your dad and imagine how hard it'd be without someone to teach you the little things everyone else knows in life."

"You know how it feels so why would you want to torture someone elses' life with the same cruel problem?!" She shouts and for a second, Caleb seems to be affected by it.

"Just shut up, little girl-" He starts to say, but a bust in the door lead to all eyes being focused to the same direction.

A tall blonde with a familiar face steps in along with three other extremely tall guys. A screen of smoke appears without demand and I quickly pick myself up, running towards my priority, Taylor.

Knocking the bastard that held her so tight her skin turned white, I made sure he was dead and I hurriedly put her on my shoulders after. Sure she wasn't heavy but she was tall and her feet was barely inches away from the floor, but I didn't care, I'm going to carry her and I'm not hesitating.

I made sure the other boys had Louis safe so I just ran. The smoke was thick, but not thick enough to be out of my league. I was trained with this smoke several times, faced a lung infection because of the toxic chemicals that was inside a smoke, but managed to figure out a loophole and capture the weakness of it. The smoke has a time in between where breathing was not hard. Three seconds, breathe. And wait for another three. If you breathe in between, it's all over. 

The pattern's not tricky, but Taylor struggled.

"Hold on, darling," I whisper, hoping that she might at least catch a word I was saying as I scurry out of the door.

"Boys, you alright?" I shout loud enough to create a small echo.

"Go on, Harry!" I hear Liam's voice, signalling that they're all catching up and with that, I speed up and ran as fast as I can, ignoring her weak body on my shoulder. I felt her hand on a part of my shoulder, gently squeezing it to hold on and her small breaths that sent a slight windy feel on my neck.

"Don't let them escape!" Caleb shouts, but according to the sound of his voice, he seems to be out of control and he now lacks the ability to plan anything that will keep us here for any longer.

"Zayn, is the car there?" I hold the microphone piece and hope for a reply.

After a while of disconnections and lost signals, I got a 'yes' and sped my way through the turning hallways to the door.

Kicking the door wasn't an option, but more of a necessity because of the situation, the other boys were behind me, along with the boys that were sent as back up, Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton, they were Plan C for us and are trained at quite the same level.

"Niall, open the door," I pant as I feel her twitch on my back.

We couldn't afford to make up a seat in the car because due to the amount of time and effort that takes, the guards and Caleb would've caught up, so I gladly held her pale body that shook for ten minutes as the car sped off and slowly lose sight of the ruined pieces of Rose Publishings.

In between the time-lapse of twenty to thirty minutes, that was a moment of pure silence and tension. Everybody's minds seem to be lingering about the last two hours that seemed to feel like three years incorporated with a hint of danger and hell. 

However, after a long and awful thirty minutes, her body felt warm and adjusted to become almost perfectly normal and her lips turned into the same shade of red. Her eyes flutter open and I stare into them as if to make sure they were still the same.

"Did we make it?" She whispers, ignoring my attempt to keep her quiet.

"No, but it's alright," I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"What do we do now?" She weakly sits up on my lap, looking at everybody that was watching us.

And in that moment, we looked at each other for a while, swapping expressions filled with mind racing thoughts.

What do we do? What else is there to do?

My eyes flicker from left to right, thinking of a way we might have to do this. And then it comes down to one option. It was a dangerous one, but it had a positive side to it.

I let out a sigh and confirm my thoughts. The other boys probably know that I'm thinking as well.

"This is going to sound bloody crazy isn't it," Louis coughs, his hands on top of his wounds.

"Yes," I quietly murmur.

"What is it, Harry?" She asks, but I stay quiet. I was scared. Scared that she might reject what I'm about to say, or think that this might be a threat to her. Scared that I might lose her because of this.

She looks me in the eye and I felt like she knows. 

"I'll do it, Harry, just tell me what I have to do."

She definitely knows.

"We're going to train you," I say, "We'll keep you safe in the agency. It's confirmed. There's no more other options and I think we all see the main road here," I look at everyone in the car and they look like they all know what's going to be said. "We're going to have to kill Caleb. Whether we like it or not."