twenty

"Take a seat," Harry pats the seat next to him and I reluctantly do as he says, eyeing him curiously. I was mad, but I wanted to know what was going on and that would hopefully lower my anger. His green eyes burned into mine with such intensity that I feel like I could combust at any second.

"You sure, you're alright?" He asks, concern lacing in his voice and I nod, trying to lock gazes with him.

"Are you gonna introduce us, Harold?" The man with the quiffed up, brunette hair speaks rhetorically.

"Right," Harry coughs, looking at the blue eyed man.

"Er, this is Liam," He points to the muscular man, nearest to him. He's the one that captured me and I can't trust him yet - not until that he's evidently shown that he's not going to slit my throat open. Liam gives me a little smile and I try my hardest to plaster a genuine one back, but I'm pretty sure it came out sarcastically.

"That's Zayn," Harry points to the man with the jet, black hair. Tattoos formed sleeves that covered most of his forearm and he has quite the small form. He gives me a little wave and I do the same, my eyes eyeing him up and down, he was there too. He assisted Liam and I hated him for that.

"Louis," He recalls the man that spoke earlier. His blue eyes stood out and some tattoos covered part of his arm.

"Pleasure," He looks at me at me and offers a handshake. I hesitantly take it and gives him a little nod and a weak smile.

"And- where is he?" Harry looks around, seemingly trying to find another person.

"Niall's in the bathroom," Louis points out and we all nod silently.

"Let's get to the explaining then,"

"Scoot over here, love," Liam says and I stand up to move, but I feel a grip of my waist.

"Not a chance, Payne," Harry raises his voice and I was completely baffled by the smirk Liam has on, but I decide not to question, so I sat back down, awkwardly.

"Well, she's going to have to see the papers, isn't she, you idiot," He shoots back, rolling his eyes. I try to hold a laugh, but I let out a giggle well enough for the whole room to look at me.

"Good point,"

I scoot over to where Liam is sitting, sat between him and Harry was the definition of awkward. Harry's hands rest on my waist and I feel the warmth that he delivers, but again, I wasn't comfortable and pleasant wasn't quite the word I'd use to describe it.

But as soon as I notice the papers that laid on the table, my attention flickered and the curiosity doubled.

Scott Swift (20) and Robin Styles (23) starts 'Rose Publishings' with the help of millionaire friend, Carl Hudson.

I read the article over and over and notice that the article dates back to 1971. What would they be doing in 1971? How did my Dad have to do with Robin Styles or whoever he is?

"Your father and my father were friends back in the day, they were together all the time and they accomplish everything together. They decided to take a step further, thats when Caleb's father steps in, I'm sure you can tell who he is," He stops to catch a breath and I take in what he says one by one. He must've recognized the perplexed expression that stuck on my face for quite a while.

"They decided to start a publishing; Rose Publishings, the one that you work in now. But they didn't have the money, so they asked Carl Hudson, another friend of theirs - at the time, he was a billionaire, not sure what his job was, but it had something to do with gold mining. Hudson was a great friend of our Dads, well at least he considered himself to be one," He points at another piece of paper with the unrecognizable face, but whoever he is, he looks exactly like Caleb.