seventeen

[for THOSE OF YOU READING VEILED MELODY; I will find time to update that, it's just that I've been more focused on this book and it's hard updating two things at the same time when the books are completely different, but I'll try updating chapter seven this week for you guys, JUST KEEP IN MIND THAT THE UPDATES WILL BE A LOT SLOWER SO HEY WHY NOT TRY READ SUBSIDE (no shame with that self promo)

-

I tried my best to force the slightest sound out of my body, but I couldn't. The tape that was half peeled off, my lips were still sealed and the words I wanted to say didn't slip out easily.

But luckily, my hands were barely freed and with some rough tucking and pulling, the strands of the rope gave in and my hands rush to peel off the tape across my mouth. I can tell the redness of my skin without even looking because I can feel the stinging pain and I can tell that it's stuck to my mouth for the longest time due to the amount of red lipstick attached to the back of the tape.

My hands hurriedly rush to Harry who tugged at his arms in pain and I cover my hands on the wound. It's deep, but he'd only need a few stitches and it'll eventually heal.

Then I notice there wasn't only Harry; there was another man, almost as tall as Harry, with brown, quiffed hair. He rushes towards Harry and immediately looks at his wound.

My attention turns to Caleb and his angry assistant, or girlfriend, Kayla who was the most annoying human being I've ever had to be in a room with.

I tackle him and he falls to the floor, getting him off guard, but it was no use. Kayla grabs hold of my shirt and drags my back by the collar, limiting my breathing for a moment. 

This is it, I can't escape, Harry's hurt and I can't do anything.

"Bitch, don't touch her," Harry pants, out of breath.

"Oh, getting a little protective over there, eh, Styles?" She says, tugging down my hair, the pain stinging on my skull.

"Kayla, I said don't fucking touch her," He says again, but she tugs harder down.

"Unless you want to see her in pain, give me the god damn money!" Caleb shouts, threatening a knife and pressing against his throat. This triggered something in me.

"No! Leave him the hell alone!" I shout, elbowing the insane woman out of the way, but her grasp was too fast, the grip on my hair as hard as ever, making me screech in pain.

"I don't have the money, Caleb. I told you I couldn't-" 

"Excuses, Styles!" He yells. "Well, well, well, you fell in love, didn't you?" He taunts and Harry's expression darken. He fell in love?

"You broke the fucking promise, isn't that stupidity at it's finest?" He spits, his voice clawing against my curiosity.

"What money? Who fucking said he had to give a dick like you any money-" I say, but a huge kick in the stomach from the chunk of insanity and I couldn't roll a word out.

"I said don't fucking touch her-" Harry chokes, but he too, recieves a punch.

"Alright," Caleb smirks, "If you're not giving me what I had in the first place, you're going to see torture," 

My heart races. Who's getting tortured? What kind of torture? Why? Why is he doing this?

"Kayla, what can you do?" He continues and with that she grabs me and throws me on to the floor, my head vibrating from the sudden, hard contact.

"Hmm, what can I do to make you feel torture?" She runs a knife along my hair and down to my arms.

"Your hair is very pretty," She whispers, "You wanna see how you'd look without it?"

Shit.

She locks me down on the floor and before I can comprehend certain things, I feel threads falling of specific parts of my hair and that's when I saw the scissor slicing through the strands of my long hair. She cuts through and I can feel the metallic scissor blades pressing against the skin just below my shoulders through the cloth that I wore.

I scream as I watch blonde locks fall to the floor that appeared to be mine. Tears roll down my cheeks and it burns my eyes. When was I ever involved?

.

Harry's POV

Pain; that's definitely one of the things she felt. Emotionally and physically. She felt both things and those are the two things I never want to see her feel. Hell, I don't want to see anyone feel that way. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone, but Kayla was the exception.

She cuts through Taylors hair and I can see the tears rolling down her cheeks through ever chop that the scissor makes.

The pain in my arm stings and Caleb's foot steps on my back, disabling any movement from me.

The connection buzzes through the earpiece and I recieve no connection to speak whatsoever.

Come on, Zayn. Work the fucking connection. 

The sound of the static still lingers and I lost hope, but I still hear the faint sound of panicking through.

"Har-" It sounds and my brain clicks. I've got an idea.

"Room f-one-zero-six, backup," 

The static sound comes back again, making me curse under my breath.

"Mate," I breathe, the pain devouring me more and more. "Room f-one-zero-six, backup," I whisper quietly, making myself as calm as possible, despite the screaming and the torturing.

But again, the white noise comes back in response.

I roll my eyes.

Plan B; the code for backup.

I remember and dig in to the memories that store at the back of my head. 

I move my arm carefully towards the door, without moving my whole body which was pressed under the control of fucking Caleb.

Silently thanking god that my arms reached at least the slight surface of the door, I tap my fingers on the wooden surface three times and I knock on the third count, as gently as possible.

Praying that they'll understand, I move my arms out of the way, smirking. If they miss it, I'm done for good.

Come on, boys you know this code. I think silently to myself.

Suddenly, the abrupt sound from the door makes Kayla's attention turn to the door and with that, I conclude to the fact they understood the code and that everything will be alright.

[im writing the next chapter right now please keep your chill until then :D]