thirty nine

Harry shakes his head rapidly, signalling for me not to give in. But what other choice do I have? I love him. What other choice would lead to him facing less pain?

I can see him screaming the words of 'don't do it' and 'it's not worth it', but my mind doesn't budge.

"Shoot me! Not her!" His words barely come through the glass barrier and my heart aches at those words.

I drop to my knees as they take me away.

"I'll find you," I mouth those words to him as he pants from the tiring shouts he's been throwing.

As the guards drag me to somewhere I'd despise, my mind races and wonder on how I might find ways to escape and get back to Harry.

They throw me on a chair, tying my hands so tight. Too tight that I felt that I was losing blood, I can feel it. I can feel my hands just turning pale and white from that. Sweat trickled from my forehead and fell on my knees - truthfully it was a combination of sweat and tears, both caused from pain.

"Fuck," I mumble under my breath, I figured out an option and decided about what I could do, but it's gonna take a lot of strength and a bit of pain.

I breathe in and twist my fingers, the sound of the crack of a bone rambles and I grit my teeth to refuse the screams or squeals that may roll out of my mouth.

The pain rushes through my fingers, but I don't stop, I twisted until it's in the right position to fit through the small holes of the rope, my fingers escape, shaking from the broken bones and I carefully untie it.

I let out a small sigh, my whole body was shaking and more sweat covered my body from the tearing pain that raged from my hands.

The guards were gone by now, so it's easy for me to escape, but I still have to be careful, things like these aren't to be joked about. I walk slowly to the door, anticipation flares within me and I turn the knob with my shaking hands, instantly feeling the tremendous pain, trying not to make much of a noise, I bit my lip and managed to open the door.

Suddenly, someone pops right in front of me and takes me by the hand,dragging me towards the corner, me struggling to escape from the tight grip.

I look at the person to find out that it's Niall, sighing and swatting his arm lightly.

"Bitch, you scared me," I barely whisper, anger slowly subsiding.

He laughs lightly, but turns serious quite fast.

"Are you okay - whoa what the hell happened to your fingers?" He lifts my hands up, seeing the demented form of it, but I quickly bring it down, it distracts.

"Lets move on, we've got to find Harry," I change the subject, quickly moving through small corners of the building.

Soon enough, we get back to the same room and I see Harry, now all alone, surely the guards aren't going to completely hold back, but I'm sure they're fully there either.

"I'll take care of it from here, Niall, guard the door," I nod at Niall, reassuring and signalling that I'll be fine.

I quickly find things to break in to the room, but it's no use, the glass door was probably even bullet proof.

I look at the things inside the room, searching for solutions that might get me inside.

"Taylor, theres an air-vent," Niall points to the small hole on the ceiling - I observe the size of it. It's way too small for me to fit, plus it's quite a long fall. But the fall isn't the problem, I just need to fit in that, it's the only solution.