thirteen

(before i start this chapter i'd just like to say a big happy birthday to my bestest friend; jean (snowiepie go follow her) and if you're reading this, thank you so much for supporting me and i hope our friendship stays infinite :) oh and my updates are getting kind of slow because of all the homework I have :( I'll catch up to it and update whenever I can though ily

ps- this is alternate universe; characters information and back story is clearly changed :)

After that night, I couldn't thank him enough. I thanked him after and I thank him everytime. But everytime I'd ask him what kind of involvements are between him and the situation, he brushes it off and it's always working. I'd prepare myself and create cornering questions, preventing him to escape from the question, but he always does and I'd always let it go. It'd slip away everytime and all the chances I get to ask him what I wanted to know so bad were gone, but I'd talk to him the next day and the same thing would repeat. 

I knew that this chance has little possibility of getting the answer, but I turned the knob and greeted him anyways. I wasn't using him to get an answer either, the time spent wasn't boring at all, it was enjoyable, we got close, I guess. But one day probably, he'd act as if he didn't know me, I'm just waiting for that, but with everything going on, it's hard to worry about anything else. My focus is about getting an answer and perhaps finding a solution.

"Are you listening?" Harry snaps me out of my thoughts as my focus flicks back on him.

"Uh- yeah, I'm actually a little tired," I lie.

"Let's play a game," He suggests and I shake my head, chuckling. He surely cannot be twenty four.

"What game?" I ask, partially considering it.

"Hmm.." He thinks, looking up to the ceiling, "Twenty questions?" He continues and looks at me, his eyes shining.

I slowly nod, maybe twenty questions might be fun. 

"Alright I start first," He urges and I give in. "Birthday?" He asks first and I don't hesitate to answer.

"December thirteen, nineteen ninety," I answer, asking him the same question. Question one down. Nineteen to go.

"February first, nineteen eighty nine," He replies.

"Favorite color?" 

"White," I respond.

"Why such a plain color?" 

"Why do you care?" I follow up sarcastically and it shuts him up enough. "What's yours?" 

"Black."

"Why such a plain color?" I imitate him, chuckling at his sarcastic, annoyed smile.

"First boyfriend?" He continues and this one caught me a little off guard. My first boyfriend wasn't something I would want to talk about but due to my own decision that I've made to play this game, I answer honestly.

"Oh geez," I lean my face on my hands for support. "It was back in tenth grade, he was cute, typical highschool guy, he liked trying new things and I didn't really like the idea of his perspective of risky. He was into trying to smoke blunts, weed, alcohol and it was his own idea of 'exploring new things'. I still gave in to him because I was a dumb ass teenager," I laugh and he smiles, "But, one time he got wasted. Too wasted, that I wasn't able to comprehend the idea of that drunk, lost man was my boyfriend, so I broke up with him, in his drunken form," I chuckle and Harry's eyes widen.

"And did he know that you broke up with him the day after?" 

"Well, no, but he probably got the idea after I threw my soccer ball at him during PE," I giggle, nostalgia flowing through my mind and he laughs like the experience was unbelievable.