thirty two

"That was tiring as hell," I sigh, going into the perfectly neat bedroom and flopping myself down on the bed, stretching every sore muscle in my body. The training consisted of, trigger points, muscle workouts and basically punching and kicking, plus just a little bit of making out. After that, I decided to finally get my hair. But that still didn't cease to make me very exhausted. And little did I think that this might be one of the rare moments that I'd go to bed before eleven.

Harry quickly follows and prop himself onto me, his hands laying on the sides; being the base to keep his weight on top of mine.

"You were great, darling," He says to me, making me giggle. His hair looked amazing, all of the wax and gel that were used to style his hair since the early morning faded away and the edges of his curls dangled on his forehead. He presses his soft lips on my forehead before placing them on my lips. My hands move to his cheeks, cupping them as my fingers traced his jawline slowly.

"I want to take you somewhere," He looks at me, breaking the kiss. The forest green eyes flashing back at mine.

"Is this going to be a low-key reenactment of our kiss on the rooftop again,"I roll my eyes, pushing him off of me.

"No, it's going to be better," He answers as he steps into his closet, his hands searching for something and what he brings out makes me gasp.

"Harry, it's- it's absolutely beautiful," I exhale a breath that was held in because of the extraordinary shape of the dress he pulls out. The black material feels soft against my touch and the design is something that I'd look at for hours.

"There's this fancy Italian bistro in the agency, just a few floors down - it doesn't close until half past midnight.. I thought you'd like to go there with me.." His voice laced with lack of confidence and second thoughts but I quickly interrupt to sustain them.

"I'd love to."

"Go change and tell me how you like it," He giggles, flashing me his cheeky cheshire cat smile that made me feel like hot, melting iron.

I take the dress from his hands and without hesitation, I tip toed and quickly slid my hands on to his neck, getting him into a tight embrace, still holding the dress firmly on my hand, "Thank you."

Admittedly, I admired the dress half the time I was in the bathroom, it looked so elegant - like he knew that I'd like it and that I've been wanting something like this for who knows how long. I slid the dress on from bottom up, slowly sliding it up my body, secretly hoping that it fits. My hands reach for the back zip, but after a while of struggling I realized that I don't have any clue how to get this problem fixed, I decided to put make up on. It wouldn't hurt to feel good about myself for a second.

Putting on a soft touch of smoky eyeshadow that blended perfectly, I was surprised that I still maintained this skill after a long while of not touching make up palettes. I spread a coat of mascara on my eyelashes and gave it a glow with a bold red lip. Turning the knob to the bathroom was intimidating, my mind guessed one of the million reactions I would get.

I see him, standing outside the bathroom door - his eyes slowly wander and looked up and down. But what I saw wasn't Harry in a black t-shirt and black tight skinny jeans - I see him in a suit and tie. The suit perfectly flat ironed and the tie correctly and rightly done the right way along with the shiny black shoes, that I once doubted would matched faultlessly with his dark attire. His hair was slicked back up and his cherry pink lips emphasised his gorgeous face. He smiles at me and his dimple shows.

"Hmph," He nods, smoothening out his black pants.

I lick the bottom of my dry lips to help conceal the self consciousness.