two

(you probably don't care lol but I'm soooo excited to start this story onskskjdjajfhjd)

That day, I spent a whole hour of sipping tea and doing research about old English history, but I was still thinking about Harry Styles. No matter how much I tried to distract myself from thinking about such a sudden and a rather odd topic I just couldn't. Curiosity was indeed inevitable.

Every time I tried to distract myself the thought was just always picking at the back of my mind. For one minute my mind would be concentrated on Shakespeare literature, reading through the texts and even memorizing some of them, but in a snap, my mind would linger somewhere else.

I try focusing on the texts that are shown on my computer, but I just couldn't. My mind was elsewhere and that's when I knew that I had to find a solution. I just couldn't handle the pain of not knowing what you feel like you have to know and figure out.

This time, I made sure to have a glance at the clock before turning my doorknob sideways. It was currently nine forty-four at night and no such person would go to sleep at this time, well there might be at least one, but not Harry. I can tell that he's not that type of guy.

I reluctantly knock at the door and step back, just in-case the door opens and slams at me again.

Suddenly, the door glides open and he peeks out again, this time with his full body, due to the fact that he is now wearing proper clothing.

I was almost taken back by his change of clothes, it was no longer black, but it was white. Although, I'm still not approving those tight skinny jeans.

"Now can I come-"

"No." He says and slams the door straight at my face. Anger boils up in me along with maybe a little bit of sadness. It was very rare for someone to reject me that quickly and it almost made me feel like I didn't have any friends.

Before common sense reminds me what I'm doing, I quickly knock aggressively at the door, the noise it produces echoes throughout the quiet hallway, which I'm pretty used to.

"What the bloody he-" He opens the door but I was faster at complaining.

"Don't even start it! Who the hell do you think you are?" I shout, he steps back and almost trips, making it a complete torture to try to hide a laugh. He surely is taken back.

"You think you can just slam a door at me and disappear into your apartment? Well you think weirdly because it's not just you who's on this goddamn floor! It's me, I live here too, therefore, I own this floor too, we both do, so you might as well show a little bit of respect and make some sense into your own stupid mind before I knock the sense into you myself! You hear me?!" I continue to let it out. But that didn't seem to affect him because instead of apologizing, he rolls his eyes.

"Girls." He mumbles under his breath, but I hear it. That one syllable.

"Excuse me?!" I say, but again, he slams the door at my face.

.

I was guilty for - I don't even know how long. An hour or so? Maybe even two, or three. Again, I was in front of my computer, searching for distractions, but after a while, I got bored of my own distractions and got up. It's probably better to do something productive.

I preheat the oven and plan on baking soft chocolate cookies, not considering the fact that it was one in the morning. 

After baking and getting everything done, I decide that maybe my one and only next door neighbour would like some, he probably hates me by now, but I don't care. I felt guilty and it just didn't feel right. Knowing that he hates me just wasn't working. I didn't want that to happen nor did I want to create a hateful relationship between us, hell I don't think we even we have a relationship or any sort of bond, but if it's going to happen, it will, I guess.