thirty five

Peace. Calm. Tranquility. Finally, at last. 

All I could see was white, the amount of sleep I got was breathtaking and I felt overwhelmingly comfortable. Just laying in this bed, the soft duvet on top of my body, wrapped around me, keeping me warm. The temperature was right, the smell of the deep forest, exotic and natural, keeping my senses alive. Even though it was December and the temperature made my nose freeze when I go outside, I loved it. This is probably one of my favourite month out of all twelve. I'm well unaware of the time here, but I can tell if it's December. The cold chilly air, the small flakes of snow, falling smoothly onto the soft patch of snow below. I love it.

"Baby," A deep, husky voice whispers.

My eyes slowly flutter open as I notice Harry's figure hovering above me, his arms on both sides of the width of my body.

"Hm?" I mutter, sleepiness still consuming every bit of me. I just want to lay here forever and keep this peace going. His cologne filled my sense of smell - the strong hint of fragrance demanded my hands to stroke his arms, just to feel him.

"Happy birthday," He says, and with that, I slowly move my body up, looking at the calendar placed up on the wall, opposite of the bed.

It reads "December 13th".

Harry starts planting kisses all over my face and sweetness floods my mind. I've never been this happy for a while.

"I love you," He smiles and my heart does backflips in my chest, pounding so hard that it might just jump out of it.

"I love you too."

"Ready for the test?" He asks, hands still on my waist, my hands in his hair, lacing my fingers into them.

"It makes me nervous," I respond honestly and with that, Harry's expression drops instantly, "But I'm ready to do it," I giggle, placing my hand gently on his cheeks, feeling his soft warm skin.

"I'm gonna shower," I stand up, pushing him lightly and getting off of bed.

"You want me to accompany you?" He smirks and I shake my head laughing, my eyes squinting and my hands moving up to my face.

"You wish, Harry."

"One day," He cheekily says.

"Wish upon a shooting star for that, Prince Charming," I tease.

"Since when was I 'Prince Charming'?"

"Since when did you want to join me for a shower?" I laugh at his remarks, closing the bathroom door as his laugh echoes back through it.

After getting out of the shower and drying my hair, I quickly slide on the final testing outfit Harry lays on the bed for me.

It consists of a jet black leathery sleeveless shirt, the material wasn't comfortable, but it was bearable. I could run perfectly in it and it's suitable for big movements. The leather was rough and felt like dried up skin, but thankfully the internal side of it was cotton. The outfit comes with a thigh high boot, which is labelled as a protection boot, it's waterproof and could resist fire for a certain amount of time.

The gloves I had on goes up to the middle of my fingers, they protect my knuckles and the hard material of it can resist strong impacts.

"You look badass," His fingers trace my jawline, stopping at my chin, slightly pressuring my face up to face his.

"I take that as a compliment."

"It was a compliment," He nods, dipping his head to kiss my lips, me responding instinctively. Even though our kisses were short sometimes, I still cherished every one. They made me feel whole, warm and I felt okay. I felt alright and carefree. My heart pounded faster and the adrenaline rushes through my body without a single notice. All I felt were his lips and the need to reach back for it and press my lips against his over and over until I've had enough of his soft pair of lips.