thirty six + thirty seven

[I haven't updated in such a long time, but I've been thinking about this lately and I don't know if you guys still want this to continue, so thats that! haha, if you don't I'll just hurry it up and finish and scratch out ideas I have for upcoming haylor fics :/ - if you do want more, please say so since motivation is something that always keeps me going :) i love you guys and thankyou for everything x - jane]

"Altitude controlled, latitude controlled, gas controlled, we're ready to go," Zayn calls and the plane headed to Seattle heads up towards the cloudy fogged up sky of Portland. The stars become more visible as the plane sets up straight and goes amongst the cold winds past us.

It's not been even a week since I've passed my test and we've left for Seattle. To finish this once and for all. To finally end this and to finally create peace and to finally live in a place where we weren't interrupted by the constant cycle of people being on each others necks all the time.

I sit next to Harry, not moving an inch as the plane continues to move forward and the clouds pass through the window. The lights weren't allowed to be turn on in cases of abrupt shootings so the whole plane was drowned in loud silence and stiff bodies with anxious minds and I was one of it. With a glance and the light from the moon, Harry's face became apparent to me and even though his expression was fixed and emphasised on the absence of sleep and the stress pouring out on his complexion, he never cease to be as handsome as he is if he was happy. His face always had a glow, even though if it was as pale as marble and his eyes would shine brighter than the brightest coal in a mine even though he hadn't slept for three days straight. It's a paradox really, but it never fails to fascinate and amaze me.

Apart from that, the whole plane was just dark and most of the people would be asleep. Or they tried to, but I could tell their eyes opened up more than constantly due to anticipation and anxiety. When the plane lands, the show starts and when the show starts, its game on. And nothing can stop that. Nothing will be held back and there is no other option.

"Hey," Harry interrupts my thoughts as he is the first to speak since the plane took off. Luckily, no ones attention budges and he continues speaking. "Are you alright, darling?"

"I just feel a little uncomfortable," I speak truthfully.

He looks at me, seemingly searching for words, but his hands reach out first and he cups my cheeks, pulling me forward and pressing a small kiss on my forehead.

"Go to bed, you must be tired," He smiles and I can't help but nod, I was tired after all.

He pulls me in and wraps his arms around my shoulder as my head rests against his chest. Soon enough, my eyes fell into a calming abyss and the tranquil doze of sleep devours me in a blink of an eye.

.

.

A sudden bump woke me up to the atmospheric feeling of being inside a car. My head rocks back and forth at the rocky road that swayed the car side to side. I look around to see Harry, his head rested against the window and his eyes closed shut. Everybody else in the car seemed to be awake, but their in the complete state of mind - thinking and being lost in their own world and so am I.

The car stops at a building and I look at the time. 4:37 am. 

Harry wakes up abruptly and instinctively reaches at the back of the car for a pile of black coats.

He wraps one around me and passes it to everyone after.

"This coat matches with the dark, as long as you don't make any noise or any form of sound, you should be fine," Liam mutters and wraps the coat around himself as well.