thirty three

Following Liam to the researching department was one of the most anxious and nerve wracking thing to do - all because we don't know what kind of information there is to know about. 

The brightness coming from the lit up computers pierce through my eyes and I squint at the overwhelming amount of saturation. The sounds of typing and the tension from the low level of talking gives me the chills. After several seconds of  wandering around anxiously to receive further information, Liam stops at a certain computer an employee is typing on. The name card says "Sarah" and I greet her with a warm smile.

"Hi, Ms. Swift, Mr. Styles," She looks at both of us, her pony tail brushing from side to side in a swift motion while her fingers push her glasses further up the bridge of her nose.

"Our company has managed to track down most of Caleb Hudsons personal addresses, including his computer IP address and his phone ID," She clicks on a photo of several numbers with Calebs photo.

"This gives us the privilege or ability to be able to track his location," She pauses as the computer mouse escalates to a different window, which consists of a map showing different pin points that appear to be Calebs location history. 

"As you can see here," She drags the mouse to look further to the side of the map,  "Caleb is currently in Seattle, specifically in the Seattle branch of the Hudson Company."

No one speaks. We just stood there in silence to process the words that escape out of her mouth.

"Now, his IP address gives us his information and not just his location, we figured that he's also tracking us, so let's not get our guard down."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure his guard is up as well. His security must be a hundred percent so he's probably ready whenever we are-" Liam adds on but Harry cuts him off.

"He's got something up his sleeve."

For that moment, all eyes turn to him and uncertainty scatters through the whole area and the tension increases by the second.

"It's going to be abrupt - it could be tomorrow, the day after or next week. No one knows. But obviously, plans like these are dangerous and risky."

The pan of silence that filled the room made me feel uncomfortable and doubtful. Sweat rolled down my cheeks and flooded my hands even though the room was freezing cold, my body opposed.

"Let's get some rest. We'll be more ready tomorrow," Liam nods his head and directing his hands upstairs, signalling that we all should take a break.

Everyone gets up and the lights of the computers flick off one by one. The room getting darker after each light popping off.

Murmurs explode from different parts of the room. People eyes filled with frightened looks and disappointed faces also appeared evidently.

Harry grabs my hand and pulls me towards the door, up the elevator and to his room. The whole way there was silent and he didn't let anything out of his mouth, despite saying all the things before - on the soft grass.

Anxiety fills my mind and I couldn't help but get upset with him. The idea of protection revolves around making that person feel secure and safe. This was the opposite. I felt insecure and anxious. I wasn't told that it was going to be okay, however I was told that it was going to be dangerous for all of us. That's something that scared me - not made me feel like I can fight.

I respect the fact that he's honest, but he didn't have to be this quiet to the point that I can sense the doubt in him even though he told me that we're going to win this. It just doesn't make sense.