fourteen

(before you read this chapter, i'd just like to point out that if you see any kinds of mistake that i've made or anything that makes you question something, please just point that out lmao or ask nicely, i write mostly at night and sometimes i just don't comprehend and proof read through all of that, so i apologize in advance for any mistakes i make in the future:))

The feeling of disappointment was the main feeling that I felt that at that moment and there's not a word to describe the stiffness of my body as I was on a strangers shoulder. I felt every vibrating sense as the man took fast steps, I felt myself entering a building and saw different shades of lighting, but the world was spinning and my focus wasn't clear. All I could comprehend was that I was kissing Harry and then suddenly everything happened so quickly and I am suddenly taken away. I am taken away to an unknown place.

But for some odd reason, I have this tiny, sliver of hope that, maybe, just maybe, he'll come after me and save me, but of course, that only happens in those sappy movies that do not ever occur in real life. Life is just always surprising and the only thing true about it is imperfection. Nothing is perfect and the aftermath of expectations is always disappointment, other than that, it's a thing called luck. No one lives a perfect life and people who do either went insane or created their own little world, at least that's the minority, but the majority of people, including myself, I don't have my own little bubble and everything depends on my whole outlook of life and unfortunately, the overview I have on it is pretty much nasty. 

As I was being carried away, my stomach cramping from my stiffness and heavy breathing, I thought to myself harder. I thought about the things I could be doing, the things that could happen and the things that will most likely happen. But this is one of the situations where everything was blurry and I wasn't able to separate the situations anymore. The things that could happen can be the things that I'd do, or the things that will happen have lower chances than before. 

I could die right here, right now and no one would even see a glimpse of my corpse, or someone would save me, or I'd die and someone would see me. Anything is possible and every possibility that can be related to this situation raced through my thoughts.

I'd like to think that in situations like these, I'd cry or scream for help and beg for mercy for a peek at an escape out of this ruthless situation, but that wasn't how it worked right now. I was quiet and dead silent. Hell, I think the people capturing me were pretty suspicious, but I didn't give a shit. 

I didn't plan on kicking them either and breaking free anyway either, I'm not good at running and my chances of escaping are low as can be.

Despite my clear focus on my plans, my heart still pounds from the situation before, no matter what kind of dangerous situation I am in, I still felt those cold, soft lips against mine and the movement of our lips in sync, driving me crazy and out of breath. 

I shook the thoughts off and that was probably the first movement I've made since being carried. I've got to get rid of the thoughts.

The thoughts linger and consume the back of my mind, tickling and picking at it as if it's forcing me to think about it a whole lot and due to me being very open minded and wary about things, I refuse to give in to those thoughts.

Currently, I sit in a hard, wooden chair. Tape pasted above my lips, disallowing me to speak in any understandable form.

My legs are tied to the legs of the chair and my arms are tied to the back of it. It's pretty cliche if I'm honest and I feel like the investigations that I watch almost on a daily basis was all reflecting back on me, as if it made me experience it myself.

I jolt at the sudden noise of the door opening and a man steps in. He wasn't tall, but he's not short, his slim figure comes closer to me and his hands rip the tape of my mouth and I wince at the sting.

"Well, now you're here," He says, smirking obnoxiously, "I'd start with questions, but I clearly don't wanna bombard you with that, eh?"

"Well, that's not working because you clearly are," I glare at him, anger fueling inside of me.

"What do we have here? An obnoxious little girl, I see?" His tone laced with overflowing confidence.

"I am a woman, unless you're blind, you should get your god damn facts straight," 

"A very obnoxious little girl," He adds on and this makes me want to strangle him. Two minutes in and I already can't stand his presence.

"Why the hell do you want me here?" 

"So you're gonna dive straight in?"

"That's better than talking to a troublesome twat," I shout at him and he chuckles. What is wrong with this man? Whatever it is, he's insane.

"Don't push my limits, little girl," He warns and this somehow frightens me, I have limited power and space to even try to escape, how much do I have to try to fight him? By that, I stay quiet, sustaining my anger as much as I possibly could.

"Now, tell me, where is your Dad's money?" He asks, reaching for a bottle of wine that I never knew existed in this foul smelling room.

"What?" My heart pounds. My dad? What does my Dad have to do with this and if he's involved, why wouldn't he tell me?

"Don't pretend like you have absolutely no idea of what I am talking about," He says and tears rim at the bottom of my eyes. It was all out of anger, anxiety and unanswered questions.

"I have absolutely no fucking idea," My voice wavers.

"I said don't push my limits!" He shouts and I wince, my stomach churning and my head spinning.

"If you're too blind to know that I have no fucking clue, then go fuck yourself, because I have absolutely no idea!" I shout back and I must've pushed his limits.

He balls his fists and swing them to my stomach. Three times total. It's numb pain. I didn't sense it, but I feel it. I feel his hands against my stomach, three times, but the pain didn't come after three times.

I breathe heavily when he stops and he seems to be out of breath too. His body shivers out of anger and mine shivers because of unfelt pain.

"Alright, if you're gonna test my limits, I'll give you what you want," He spits and calls for someone. After several moments of trembling, a group of men of what I assume to be his assistants come in and take me. They lift the chair up and I elevated with it, up in the air and they proceed towards a room. 

They pull the knob and the door opens, revealing a dark room. With ropes and things that I've never even seen before. 

Before I can say anything or even get a hum out of my lips. They untie me from the chair and dragged the rope from across the room. They forcefully straighten my hands up and tied me. And that's when I knew it might be over and that all the feelings I've kept can be released. All the feelings that I've felt, but never wanted to show can be shown and I don't have to hide. 

With that, I scream from the top of my lungs with tears on my cheeks.

"Harry!" My voice echoes around the room, but as I expected, not a single movement is seen.

(( i hoped you like this chapter, it was a shitty filler, but I promise you next chapter would be better haha :) if you'd like to contact me for anything or if you want to talk, my tumblr is irreswiftable so you can follow me on there, i'll update asap -jane))