thirty one

[i was listening to 'earned it' by the weeknd (any song by the weeknd works tbh) and oh my gOODNESS YOU GUYS HAVE TO TRY LISTENING TO THAT AND READING THIS CHAPTER GOODLUCK ps. i booked tickets to church so we can be bathed in holy water if anyone wants to join me ]

Changing into the clothes that laid on the bed along with a cheeky note from Harry wasn't something that was hard, but adapting to the hard, unpleasant, materialistic feeling of leather tightened up and stuck to my body was the hardest thing to cope with.

I sit down on Harry's bed and took a moment to observe his room. Elegant was the exact word to describe it; according to my experiences, most of the men I've been close to or dated had a considerably high amount of towers and piles of clothes laying on the floor, but Harry was different. His clothes were folded and ironed neatly in the closet, some laid on his bed, but they were lined up neatly. His shoes aren't all lace-less and there were no socks stuffed in them like regular boys would - the bottles and shampoos in the bathroom weren't a set of opened tubes, loose lids filled with leaking shampoos as well, they all sat neatly where they were supposed to be, which makes me acquire the idea that Harry must be a neat person. A rather tidy, British boy who happens to stumble upon this type of life.

And I liked that.

A bookshelf stood next to his bed, filled with books that tested his knowledge on detections and advanced skills on capturing different various types of criminals. This made something in my mind pop - like it untied such a tight knot that was waiting to be untied. The various books in his bookshelf that were about crime scenes I found ages ago during our early stages of knowing each other were all linked to his career.

After a while of inspecting random objects such as old, bizarre vases and the long list of watches in his drawer, a knock on the door takes me by surprise.

I turn the knob to find a rather cheery Zayn standing in front of my door, his sharp jawline piercing into my eyes along with his jet black hair which appeared in ruffles due to all the chaos happening in the agency. He roughly informs me about training schedules and I mentally note them down in my mind, reassuring myself to not forget about such important things.

The schedules work depending on the level of importance of the certain subject. The first of trainings will have an hour, extensions reach the maximum of ten to fifteen minutes. The second will, again, have an hour, however extensions can reach to thirty minutes, maximum. The third training receives an hour and thirty minutes, however no extensions are allowed, so time must be used wisely, however if the trainee and trainer both agrees to extending into their break times, then their training will be allowed to extend to whenever they comply with.

Zayn will be the first to train me in terms of healing. Niall is second, in for aiming. Harry is the last trainer, meaning that his lessons might end up longer than any lesson that must've taken place here.

Following the schedule, I head down with Zayn, scurrying through the messy, crowded halls filled with tired eyes that lingered as if they were almost dead tired from work. After a while of lacing through too many people, I make it to the medical center, trainees wear white, doctor-like coats over their clothes and I hurriedly grab one and put it on to blend in and for one moment, the coats reminded me of Dr. Anne Derkins - the doctor who worked with Abigail the say Caleb decided to threaten her. I shake the thoughts out of my head and followed Zayn, who stood over a mannequin which laid on the bed.

"Alright, so this is something that we use to train trainees here, it's a technical equipment that helps with these kind of trainings as you will see in the following activities," Zayn stops to process his messy thoughts, "Scene one."

His hand moves towards the foot of the mannequin and with an abrupt jolt, he turns it to the right and the foot stays in that position with a bone crackling sound effect.