thirty eight

"I hate you, I hate you, I really fucking hate you," I dart myself towards Caleb, but the guards hands move and I freeze at the sight of the gun nearing my head, but I wasn't scared. All I wanted was that boy back right in front of me. I want him to be in my sight and not away from it. They could shoot me right now if they promised to bring him back, but my trust towards Caleb was too fragile to agree to that.

"Now now, Swift. What should we do to him? Should we use him as a punching bag? A rug? A slave perhaps?" He sneers at me and it really crosses the line at this point. My emotions start to gather and one word from that bastard would make me snap.

"One more word and I'll really kill you, Caleb."

"Go and torture Harry Styles," He talks to his guard, his intentions clear that he wanted me to hear that.

But this time, I didn't tolerate the anger and I quickly grab the gun nearing my head by the second and shot all the bullets away from myself, hitting some guards as Caleb darts towards me.

I feel the last bullet in the gun and abruptly shoot his arm before the second guard gets to me, but it was too late. He grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me into a head lock. However, Liams seems like he broke free and snatches the guard out until I was free from the tight grip. Grasping for air, I move quickly to grab the guns they took from our satchels and threw two to Eleanor and the rest to the other boys. Eleanor shoots the guard holding her and shoots the other guards who held the other boys. They all fall to the floor without even having the time to say their last words. Blood spilled out and I absolutely despise those things, but I didn't care this time, my main target was Caleb.

A guard rushes towards me and I pull him in, remembering what Harry taught me, I pinpoint his cervical spine with the gun in my hand and pulled the trigger, letting a limp body fall to the ground, I head over to Caleb, who was fighting off Niall and Liam with the help of two people.

"Taylor, shoot the left one, I'll take care of the right," Eleanor shouts, but before she can say anything, a person creeps up behind her and before I can even comprehend anything, she gets stabbed with a strong sharp sound of a knife digging through her flesh. I rush towards her, my eyes wide open, as I pin the guard down and strike his scalp with the back of my gun, hearing the crack of a bone and shooting him afterwards. I hurry towards Eleanor, who had blood spilling out of her abdomen.

"Zayn!" I call out and Zayn rushes towards me. By now, there was only Caleb and a few guards and I trust Liam and Niall enough to have them hold them off for a moment.

We drag Eleanor to a corner, Zayns eyes fixed on the wound as if he was imagining what to stitch up.

The wound looked was wide open and blood was gushing out with every movement we made. Her breathing was irregular at this point and she was struggling to speak.

"Go get Caleb, I'll take care of her," Zayn tries to stay calm, but his eyes weren't what he was trying to do. It was darting from spot to spot, and I can see the hectic thoughts floating across his mind, but I obey because I've set my priorities.

I run towards Caleb with a burning flame of anger and shot the remaining bullets I have. One of them hit Calebs shoulder, but he didn't budge, like he was used to that feeling.

"Motherfucker!" I shout as I punch him in the face, but he grabs my arm and pins me to the floor as a shout escapes my mouth.

"Oh, the stupid things you'd do for love," He smirks at me, his face close to mine as my breathing pace increases.

"You don't know what love is Caleb, your life doesn't have love," I say to him, barely whispering and he strikes a punch on my abdomen, searing pain striking through my senses instantly.