Going To Camp

Notes:
1. I don't own the rights to this.
2. I'm aware that in the original "Jurassic World" movie, the events occurred in December, but for the sake of this story, I'm changing it to June.
3. Apologies for any spelling errors.

Ben point

I slammed the door and yelled mom. Where is my say in this? I hate you.
From the other side of the door, I heard it is not good with all your fears you need to overcome them. I then heard her say start packing or I will punish you Ben, you hear me. I sigh this was a losing battle. I packed my stuff and grabbed my fanny pack. Two days later I was on a plane from St Paul airport to San Diego. Once there I got on the plane i was in a window seat when a girl in gray came by excuse me, but can I have the window seat she said. I then got up and we traded seats She thanked me, and I put in my air pod and pulled out my phone to continue to listen to the podcast Tails Of The Stinky Dragon. After what seemed like forever we landed in Costa Rica. The girl left in such a rush she left her notebook. Being the good person I am I grabbed it and headed out with my stuff I tried to find her. I look around in hope of finding her. I could not find her I got onto the bus that would bring me to the ferry to the island. I got on the bus and sat down and looked out the window. When the bus came to a stop I got out and walked to the bout. I went to the line and showed the woman that was working station my ticket. She then said wait here and spoke into her radio saying we have another one. After waiting for a bit, a man came and said Ben I nodded he then said follow me. I got on the ferry, and he led me to a set of private rooms and said you will be in here. I thank him and go in to see.

Yasmina

I look in my bag then I realized I left my drawing book on the plane. How could I forget my drawing book. I got to the ferry and a man led me to a private room I went in and closed the door after thanking him. Then after a while the boy from the plane came in. He then said miss you left your book on the plane. He handed my sketchbook to me I grabbed it and said thank you. The horn of the bout was heard as it left and started to move away from the dock. I then felt as the bout rocked. The boy tensed up I said then said are you ok? The boy shook his head then said when I was little, I almost drowned in a lake. When I was with my dad, I then said I understood that feeling of being scared. I then said snakes the way they can move that fast with no legs and are toxic as can be. He then said so it a small world the boy said I'm Ben. I smiled I'm Yasmina I then said are you also going to the camp? He then said would rather be reading. I then said I feel you I want to stay home and continue my training. Then a voice was heard over the speaker we are landing in five min till we reached the VIP dock. Then to the other dock so please remain seated until our escorts. For the VIPs for the rest of you please remain seated thank you. we made it to the VIP dock they got us VIPs unload. Then left for the main drop off dock when me and Ben got our stuff three other kids were near us. Then a man came over I'm Dave head camp counselor. A jeep came in a drift on the dock and stopped a few feet from Dave. A woman came out and said I'm Roxie, head camp counselor. We looked at Dave then at Roxie then at Dave. Then Dave said anyway the next 2 weeks you will be doing camp cretaceous pluses behind the scenes. A boy shouted and dinosaur Dave laughed. Of course, dinosaur Roxie then said 1 2 3 4 5 were 6?