Lone Wolf

Yas point

We spent the week talking to our families and resting except Ben. I look out the window to see him training by himself with his spear. He looked like he had been through hell and back. I called him in for lunch where we ate the emergency food in the office. Ben then put thumbtacks on the big map of the island. He then said this was the tree house and that's the poachers camp. He then is where I found non lethal traps. My plan is to trap them in their own traps and bring them to the authorities. Ben continued I will lead them. You guys will stay here where it's safe. I then said Ben, we are in this together and we are helping whether you like it or not. Ben sighed. I then said Ben, I'm leading them with you. Ben then said fine, we will do it tomorrow. That night we went to sleep then I heard movement. I got up to see Ben with his stuff about to leave. I then said Ben, you said you weren't going to do this by yourself. I looked at him and he then picked me up and put me in a chair. He then tied me to the chair and said you need to stay and lead them. I can't lose another person I care about not again.........Not if I can help it he then left. I then yelled for the others by the time I was untied Ben was long gone.

Ben point

Bumpy followed, then pushed me from behind, almost causing me to fall. What Bumpy I can't lose her I can't take another loss of someone I care about not after Emily. Bumpy then started to pull on my fanny pack. I then unbuckled it so it would not break. Bumpy turned and ran off into the forest I then ran to the camp of the poachers and said hey idiots you want your ammo come and get me.

Yas point

Me and the others arrived at the spot where the plan was going to happen. I then said guys I think Ben lied to us. Bumpy then comes out of the bush with Ben's fanny pack. I then opened it to look for clues when I found a map that had main street circled. I then said guys he was leading them to Rexy. I then said Kenji the tunnels they lead to the park. Kenji looked at me and said last time we went down there we almost died. I then said Ben needs us Kenji sighs and said there should be an entrance nearby for cars. We all got on Bumpy as she took off. We then came to a closed off area. Bumpy slammed her tail and her body into the gate but to no effect. I then heard a humming sound there was power. We followed the noise to a hallway. I open the door I see screens all around. Brooklyn then gets to work turning them on. I then said find a way to raise the gates Brooklyn. The cameras on mainstreet came on. I then see Ben running through main street. Ben then runs into the Innovation center with Mitch,Tiff and Cody following behind. I then see Mitch Tiff and cody split up. I then saw Cody in the air due to a snare trap that was set by Ben. Ben was seen then disappeared from the cameras left. There was movement down a hall that Tiff was going down then a gunshot was heard. Tiff moves out of the way of the camera. Ella then said she just shot Grim. I then saw Mitch was helping Cody down when Tiff came back to them. Let's leave and come back in a month. Cody looked puzzled and Tiff then said those kids would be dead by then and we can get more ammo. Mitch then smiled ok they left and were out of sight. Ben then appeared at the screen and said I will stall them, beat them to the bout, get off the island and get out of here please. The other looked at me for what I would say.