Hybrids

Ben point

I walked to the lab where Bumby was born. I was hoping that dream was all a lie. I hope there is not a new danger. I saw the building and something did not feel right. The front doors were busted out and something big broke out of the lab. I grip my spear ready to fight if something comes at me. I then stepped inside, and the lights were off and a cool blast of air. I then saw Bumby incubator, and all the eggs were destroyed but one.  I picked it up and put it in my pocket. I then saw big scratches on the floor. I followed them down a hallway until I came to a room that was missing its door. I walked into it to see other incubators, four of them all smashed and a glass cabinet below them with a file each. I then saw in the corner a huge, shattered tube next to a computer with the words welcome on it. I found the computer mouse and pressed it. I then saw it go to a blue screen with a bunch of files. I then saw one that caught my eye. It said Operation Overlord. I clicked it.

Stegoceratops

Its name translates to "roofed horned face," and appears to be a portmanteau of Stegosaurus and Triceratops. Its specific epithet is thus far undisclosed.

Spinoraptor

 Spinoraptor is counted as a medium carnivore, meaning it can be housed with small carnivores such as Velociraptor and Troodon, but will battle with the likes of Tyrannosaurus or Spinosaurus currently 4 are house on-site b research facility

That mean it is alive I said in shook.

Ankylodocus

 a genetically modified species of dinosaur, combining the base genome of Diplodocus with that of Ankylosaurus

a genetically modified species of dinosaur, combining the base genome of Diplodocus with that of Ankylosaurus. It has the power to kill any carnover that attempt hurt any Diplodocus or Ankylosaurus currently 2 are house on-site b research facility.

They made this one too and a diplodocus I said to myself.

Indoraptor

combining the base genome of Indominus rex with that of Velociraptor. The indoraptor will be the Altamont war weapon to with the ability to follow orders.

I then exited when another file caught my eye. I read the First Hybrid. I clicked on it because I want to know about the I Rexs. I went to the file I clicked on it to see Its a video showing Doctor Wu He then said. 

Entry log day 342 Simon Masrani wants me to kill the first ever hybrid the scourpes rexs do to it being a peaceful carnivore to a blood thirty monster and with-it poisonous quills. There was a long pause. Wu then said I found a way to freeze it so that it's still alive. I am freezing it until I can have my secret lab off the island built for cantonment for further testing. Until that happens God help us if the Park goes down again if so, we have about 4 months' worth of powers to freeze it. The screen went black then it showed Wu again He then said the I Rexs is out. The kids from the camp are dead. I have blood on my hands, but I hope the S Rexs does not break cantonment in its ice prison that is located in the hybrid corner of lab #7. I stop the video this is lab #7 I navigated the lab hallways following the gouges on the floor to a door that read authorized personnel only the doors were destroyed. I walked in to see a glass tube shattered. I then read an engraved name plate that read S Rexs my god have mercy on the if she escapes. The others they are in danger.