Closure

Yas
We all were silent when Toros head pushed through the vent pushing Sammy into Kenji who was pushing into Brooklyn. Who was pushing into me and Darius which broke the vent. we all crawled out and saw the sign east dock 200 ft. We all moved as fast as we could toward the exit. Only to find the massive door shut then in the distance. I heard Toro roar was game over and we lost. I was going to fail Ben again. Sammy looked in fear I then looked at the medical supplies and Daruis did the same. Daruis said I have an idea when my dad was fighting cancer. We had tanks of oxygen, and they were highly flammable. I then said we make a bomb I then said Daruis, Sammy get those tanks on the cart and tape them together. Brooklyn, Kenji work on making a fuse for our bomb. I will go see if there is anything else we can use as a weapon for Plan b. We were done I told everyone to go hide well I tried to light the bomb. I saw Toro in the distance I tried to light the fuse, but it did not work. I then opened ben fanny pack and took out all the hand sanatiser which was 4 and empty them on the fuse. Toro looked at me then I lit the fuse with the shook prod Toro charged at me. I ran away and dove behind a few boxes as Toro rammed the cart.

Boooooooooom
It was all I heard and the ground shook then it was silent as the dust began to Seattle. I look to see a huge pile of rubble where Toro stood. The ruble shook as Toro stood up and looked at me. It had burn marks all over itself then roared. Toro took steps towards me. Toro was in biting range of me. I yelled at it. Toro looks at me for what felt like an eternity when it then turned and wait then turns and limb down the tunnel it came from. Daruis then said you just won a standoff with a Dinosaur. I then said but we have to go back that why. Toro knows we are trap. Sammy laughed then said you know let him think that because that bomb, we made a hole in the door. We were free from the tunnels. The group ran ahead. I used the prod as a walking stick to keep up with the others. I stopped as I looked at the docks, but it was empty. I then said I'm sorry Ben, I failed you out loud. I was in tears the others came and gave me a hug. I calmed down Daruis said let's go to the park being the first place they will look for survivors. We began to walk towards the monorail. We were under the track when the group went left that leads to the park. I looked right then left and said Daruis which way would lead me to Ben? I look to see the group pause then turn around and look at me. Daruis said Ben's gone Yas. I looked at him and said we fell off the monorail and lived so how could he not? Darius then said Yasmina what we find will not be a pretty sight. I looked at them and with tears in my eyes and said I want closure with Ben. Kenji then spoke up and I do too he put his life at risk for each of us. Brooklyn spoke up. I don't think I can sleep without putting this to rest. He was my friend. Sammy then said I'm going to miss him so much with tears in her eyes. Darius Then said let's go find Ben. As a group we followed the monorail till we came across shatter glass all over the ground. I said we are not far from where Ben fell. I ran as fast as I could with my hurting leg. The ground shook. We all climbed a tree in response. I could see Toro then a bone sickening crunch was heard. I hugged Sammy as I cried into her shoulder Ben was gone. It got dark out Daruis said we should rest in the tree we are in. I tried but failed. I looked as I saw the bioluminescent Parasaurolophus walk by. It was beautiful. I only wish Ben was here with me.