Hidden adventure

Ben point
We began to walk toward the raptor paddock. Kenji then said we are in and out right? I then said why you scared of the raptors after last time. Kenji was silent. I then got into the building with the others. I got to the radio and said Owen you there. The room was silent then a new voice came on, this is Claire Dearing. I then said we need info on Brimford. There was silence then Claire said up a worker at the park and Designer of Hidden Adventure. We had to fired him for stealing crates of food. But we never recovered them. I then said where's Hidden Adventure? Claire then said the southern part of the island and if I can remember right Brimford was found near there without the food. I then said thanks Clare. Clare then spook up kids the island is in quarantine They are not allowing us to send rescue. I then said we are working on finding our own way off this island. We went outside when Yas spoke up and the paper might help us. We need to go into the raptor pen. I then said let's not go in there. I know they act friendly to Ella the one time but what is stopping them from turning on us? Yas then spoke up about the risk we need to take. I then said we should not. I then turn to Darius for your thoughts. There was silence Daruis then said that this is a risk we will have to take. I then said everyone wait by the entrance Me and Bumby will make sure it's clear of raptors when I finish. I will be outside with Bumpy guarding the entrance. I went into the padlock with Bumpy. It was clear I then came to the entrance with Bumpy. I told the others to go look for the note they needed after a few min everyone was by me. Yas then said I told you so. Daruis then found it then said look up at the sight of the dino then you can find my clue. I then said we are going to the Hidden Adventure. We began to walk. Bumby was by my side. We spent the rest of the day walking when we came across a sign to Hidden Adventure. I then asked Kenji if you know about this place? Kenji said no. I then came to a huge gate that read Hidden adventure I then said there got to be a way in I looked around with Brooklyn when we came across a control panel I opened it and flipped the switches. Lights turned on one after another then the door opened. We walked in and I then saw it was an amusement park. I look around at all the rides as we walked in the doors closed behind us Bumby looked at the door I locked it. I then said we need to be in and out Ella then said guys I found something we all walked over to her when she said it says the creator Brimfords favorite dino was the Apatosaurus could that be the symbol that we could be trying to find? There was a loud thud I turned and looked at the gate. The thud was herd the gate bent a bet from that impact. I then said we should leave. Yas then said we roller coasters have come this far we should not give up and he was talking about the roller coaster. I then said how can you be gambling on our lives we should leave before whatever is trying to get in get us. Yas then said because I'm not a quitter. I then said well i'm not going to risk Ella life. I then watched as Daruis and Brooklyn follow Yasmina to the roller coaster I then said are you guys really going to gamble. Daruis then said there no gambling allowed in Jurassic World. I then said Ella lets go. Ella, Kenji and Sammy followed as we got to the trucks. I got into the driver's seat and put on my seat belt. I then turned the key and the truck roared to life. I then said lets go I hit the gas and we were off the screen lit up and Mr. Dna pop up and said welcome to the jungle truck ride. I then said guys unbuckle were leaving. I then tried but it was locked. Everyone was locked in their seats. I then heard the roar of the baryonyx.