Hope

Ben's point

I fell I looked at Yas as I fell I could see her crying. I saw fear then the others were coming to her. I was not scared of death. Emily I will see you soon

My head hurt when I felt something wet on my face. I was going to die here. My body tensed up knowing I was going to be eaten by a dinosaur. I then said Mom, Sis I am coming to see you. I will be joining you soon. I was still alive. I open my eyes confused, why I'm I not dead? I look to see Bumby. I then realized Yas and the others are off the island. They could not take Bumby when I sat up Bumpy then rolled onto her back. I began to scratch her belly. A few min past when I said Bumby lets go before something gets us. I got up and everything was sore. Bumpy walk by my feet. The ground shook as Toro walked to where I was lying not that long ago. What happened to Toro that made him look burned? I then saw a goat walk to where I was. Toro bent down and ate it. I heard the bone sicking crunch as it walked away. I gave a sigh of relief knowing Toro left. I left and began to walk. I saw the biolmenest parasaurolophus walk past me. They look so beautiful. I then found a van. I open the back and Bumby followed. I closed the doors behind me and laid down on the seat and slept.

Daruis point

I woke up in the morning we all were silent as we walk to the park we got to the park. I then said Sammy, Brooklyn see if you can find a way to contact the mainland. Kenji, Yas can you look for food well I look for shelter. Everyone went their separate way except Yas who just stared out into space. Yasmina, are you ok she then look at me. She then said if we would have gone to get him, he would be here. I could see tears running down her face. She then said we were never going to make it to the bouts. She then said I was always the strong one. The one that when thing got to hard other look to for help. I walked toward Yas. She then said I failed him. I then said Yas it's not your fault. She then looked at me and said I abandoned him and left him to die. I am a monster she said. I walk up to her and hug her. I then said Yas what did Ben say before he fell? Yas look at me and said Yas don't stop keep going. Tell my parents I love them and take care of Bumby, and it is not your fault I l. Yas said to me I looked at her and said Ben told you it was not your fault. So do it for Ben Yas smiled for ben she said quietly. The others came back. I turned to them and said so what did we find? Brooklyn said nothing, Sammy then said grab this book on the workers manual for the park. Kenji came over just frozen pizza, chips and candy. Yas walks away saying I'm going to the bathroom. She left when I said guys, we need to help her She took Ben's death as all her fault. Sammy then said it was also ours to if we could get through that door, we could have helped her. Kenji then said we need to help her get over Ben's death but how. Brooklyn then said guys what if we do thing Yas enjoys. I then said guys was going to the bout the best choice. We all were silent. Yas then came back, and I then said so let's eat. Everyone gathered around the table except Yas who sat alone. We ate all the candy and talked about each other's lives. Yas sat alone and quit. She then walked into the shops and came out with mechanical pencils and a notebook and just drew. Sammy then read the workers manual when she then said guys. We all looked at her except Yas. Sammy then said there's an emergency beacon. It says that after the fall of the first park Mr. Masoni put an emergency beacon on main street. Kenji then said so there a way home. Then someone said what the point is, we are going to die here. We all turned to the voice to see Yas. She then continued and said they had people trained to catch the dinos and they died. What chance do we have? Kenji then said Yas stop what happened to us, we got this, we are going to make it. Yas looked up from her sketch and said it died with Ben.