Cody

that what cody look like above                                                                         

                                                                                         Ben point 

I got up and started to walk to where I don't know. I then saw a small stream going through the water. I sat on a rock and watched the water flow. I then heard a twig snap. I turned my head and grabbed a long branch and waited. I then saw Cody step out with my spear. I then said what you want? Cody laughed and said you destroyed my family. I then said you were going to do the same to mine. Cody then said to make this simple I want you dead. I then said revenge is not how you get over it. I know how you feel but that doesn't mean you have to do this. The ground shook as Toro stepped out he then laid down on the riverbank with his head up watching us. Cody tried to hit me with my spear. I kept blocking and I then said I lost my family. I duck my head as the spear almost hits my head. I then said my family was killed. I watched it happen. Cody then said why will you not die already! I then hit his spear out of his hands and grabbed it. I then said Cody as much as this pains me I promised that I will get everyone off this island. Yasmina and Bumpy came out of the foliage a few feet. Cody then said if I can't beat you then I will be in your head taunting you. I then said what? Cody ran toward Toro. I ran after him but trip on a rock I look up to see Toro eat Cody then walk away. Yasmina was by my side. I then said I could have saved him. If that rock was not in my way I could have saved him. We walked back in silence to camp while the other ran toward us and I walked past them. I then sat down and looked away from the campers.

                                                                                     yas point

The others looked at me Daruis then said where was Cody? I then said he killed himself and he ran toward Toro. Ben tried to stop him but tripped and fell. Daruis then said well it's getting dark we should go get some sleep. Ben then said something quietly and we all turned to him. Ben then said a storm is coming, a bad one. Kenji then said how would you know it's not like you can check on an app or something. Ben then said 1 The jungle is silent no bugs, birds or dinosaurs. 2 The temp is dropping. And 3 the strong gusts of winds. Kenji then said what wind? A few seconds later the wind was blowing hard toward us. The trees move in the wind and lightning and thunder went and heavy cold rain came down. We all ran to the treehouse to cover the wind was getting stronger. Ben picked up a rope and tied it around the tree. Ben then tied it around Ella waist then Brooklyn who was closest to him. He then tied the rope around Sammy then Kenji. He then tied the rope around me. The wind was so strong I could barely keep my feet on the ground. Bumpy I looked over to see sleeping. I then saw Ben and tied the rope around Darius. I looked over to see Ben not having the rope around his waist to keep him from blowing away. A branch came down and fell between me and Daruis, cutting the rope. I then watched as Ben and Daruis disappeared as the wind took them away. Kenji then said Yasmina you better not think what I think you are thinking. I looked at him Kenji said I know you want to go and save them but first we need to keep everyone here safe. I then said you are right. We then walked into a group huddle keeping Ella in the middle to keep her warm.