Empty Without Him

Yas point

I watched as Ben walked away into the jungle. Ella hugged me and said Dad needed some space. I hugged her back. I then said we need to head back to the raptor pen. I lead the camp family back to the raptor pen. Bumpy laydown by the raptor pen office we went in. I then went to the radio and said Owen, Clare are you there. There were silences.

I then said Hello is there anybody out there? The silence continued.

A voice was heard Yasmina. Is that you? I then said Percy is that you? I heard laughing when the voice confirmed that I was right. I then said brother I got a problem Ben left us and It's all my fault and I don't know what to do. The silence continued. My brother then said why would he leave? I then said the storm came separating Ben and Daruis from us only to find a camera in a dino nest they woke up in. We found them and watched the video to find out there was food stashed on the island. Well trying to get the food we get pursued by a Dinosaur that owned the nest Ben and Daruis woke up in. We get to the location for the food to find an abandoned theme park when we lock the dino outside the walls. Ben and I disagreed and went different directions. Then Ben, Bumby and Toro all almost died fighting the dinosaur which was a Tarboasures. Ben and I argued over those decisions saying that I was taking unnecessary risks and I said it's not like everyone can die in a second when he said his dad killed his sister and mother. But I don't know what to do now that he has left. I feel empty without him. My brother then said I will be here for you, but you need to stay at camp to watch over the others. Ben will come back when he ready he just needs some space after opening up closed up wounds of his past. I then said Percy I just feel so unsafe when he's not around me. Percy then said Yas I think you are in love with Ben. I then said that we take care of each other as survivors and have kept us all safe, but what would Mom and Dad say with my arranged Feature. Percy Then said you can always say no Sis. Percy They already said they will disown me. Percy then said Sis love is love and even if our parents planned a future and your life out If you decide to go with Ben, I will Be at your sideline's cheering you on. Percy then said I'm pretty sure you are in love with Ben. I have to go Sis take care and I will not tell anyone. I was left in silence when Kenji walked in and said Yasmina, are you ok? I turned to him what? He Then said I don't mean to be in your private life but what did you mean when you said your parents arranged your life. I then said my parents met this rich Man named Eugene Lecter. I then said his son Egen had a crush on me. My parents then trade my love life away. Kenji then said wow I didn't know that He then said you belong with Ben. I then asked Kenji do you know them? Kenji then said their family rival's mine. I then said my parents said if I don't go through with it, they will disown me, and I stop. Kenji Then said you have nowhere to go. I nodded my head. Kenji gave me a hug and said Follow your heart and Yas if your family does that are they really you family. I then said no Kenji then said worst case scenario if you get disowned you have the camp family to help you. I then said with Ben leaving all relationships have their bumps. I looked at him, but we are not together and even if that so how do you know he cares about me the same? Kenji then said you love him the way you cried for him when he fell from the monorail and how you were so determined to get help for him and when that failed to find him. How you were worried when the potchears had him and right now. There was a pause and for that he loves you he caught you when you fell from the mosasaurus feeding line saving you from mitch and tiff taking a bullet for you. He is so protective of you whenever danger comes our way. I then said I am in love with ben, and he loves me. Kenji then said Yas you need to get some sleep; I will keep watch and Yas you don't have to worry about what is said here because that is between you and me and if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here for you. I then said Kenji, this is very mature of you. Kenji smiled and said the island has changed all of us for the better I matured, Brooklyn is not so self-centered, Daruis has learned there more to life than dinos, Sammey is just Sammy, Ben become Brave and you Yas have become more social and take leadership but most of all you and Ben taken in a little girl and kept her safe and gave her a second chance at a family something I wish I had. I gave Kenji a hug and said thank you and went to bed I went to sleep on the sofa. I woke up to see Ela snuggling up to me. I then got up and went outside to see Bumby munching on the foliage around the raptor pen. I just hope Ben is ok.