The Challenger For The Win

Bens pov

I watched as the Challenger stepped into the light as I saw the two horns on his head, His scarred nose from a failed attempt to kill Daruis and his burned skin. but the scars from when I danced with Toro with my spear. Toro Roared again as he walked closer to the Tabasures. The Tabasures then returned with a Roar. The two carnovers circled each other studying each other. The Tabasures was first to strike going for Toro neck, but Toro out maneuvered and tried to strike back but missed. The camp family came out of the Bunker with bags and bags of supplies. Yasmina came over to me. I then said go in the bunker. Yasmina shook her head. Ella and I want to watch The Tabasures then bite Toro's neck and knock him off his feet. The Tarbosaurus Roared. I heard Toro grunt when I yelled AAAHHHHHH as I ran at the Tabasures turned to me, but I already jab my spear in the nose then pull it out. Toro got up and bit onto the Tabasures neck ramming it into a shop. Toro then let go of the Tabasures neck as The Tarbasure struggled to get to its feet. Toro then turned and ran a good distance away before turning back around charging at the Tabasures Lowering his head to be a battering ram. Toro head made contact with the Tabasures ribs with snap as the Tabasures fell down silent. Toro then roared in victory but ran to Bumby. I ran to get in front of him, but Toro was already past me stopping at Bumby, nudging Bumby and Bumby grunted. Toro then walked around Bumby to the fountain. Toro began to drink after that Toro walked to me, I fell backward as the spear fell out of my hand. Toro then stepped on my spear. Toro gave a grunt before walking back to the fountain to lay down and close his eyes. I ran over to Bumby who gave a grunt as I gave her scratched under her chin and the others walked over to me. Yasmina then said you think Bumby can move? I just looked at her and said no and if we would have just left when I said so Bumpy would not be hurt! Yasmin then looked at me and said she is an animal that is in an ecosystem that she needs to fight to survive. Of course she will get hurt. She needs to learn to fend for herself, because we can't take her with us when we leave Ben. I looked at her. Do you think I don't know that you also put Ella in danger I told you to take her to the safety of the bunker and did you do it? Yasmina looked at me and said Ben, you are being overprotective. We were safely watching the battle Ben you needed to lose up. I know we are on a Dino filled Island. I know there is danger around every corner. Ben it's not like in an instant we are all going to die. I looked at Yas and said you are wrong, and, in an instant, I lost my family Yas! I then said I lost my sister Emily and my mom in an Instant. Yasmina, do you know how hard it is to live with the fact you failed them. I can't do it again. I can't lose people that I care about but what do I know Yas I'm just the kids who watched their dad shoot their mom and Sister dead. The whole group stared at me with sadness. Bumby got up and walked over to me. I then said if you don't appreciate my effort of keeping you safe then I'm leaving. Come on Ella and Bumby. No Dad, I want to stay with Mom! Bumby did not move, just stood there. I then left walking into the jungle alone.