Flirting with Death again

YAS

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I looked at the direction of the sound along with the monster that was about to kill Ben. The monster then ran to the fire. I looked at Ben and said you've been hit. He looked down and said that it does not matter we need to get to Sammy. I opened the kit but Ben stopped me and said no we need to get back to camp. I then said ok but if you don't feel good just tell me. Ben smiled and said I'm the immortal one. We then got up and started to run. We took longer. I saw the treehouse when Ben collapsed to the ground. Ben I said I saw Daruis who ran to me. I then said take this case and bring it to camp. I picked up Ben and carried him to the camp and laid him by Sammy

Ben

I opened my eyes after falling down. I then saw Yasmina. I then heard them talking if we give them each half then the antidote should work. I then said no, give Sammy the full amount. The others looked at me. Ella ran towards me and held my hand please Daddy. I then said please I promised I will keep you all safe. Kenji and Daruis when you leave don't forget the camp fam and your niece. Brooklyn and Sammy please be present in Ella's life. We made this family, let's keep it. Yasmina my sweet beautiful please take care of the family expressly our daughter and the dinos. Ella be a good girl. It got harder and harder to breathe. I watched as they gave Sammy the antivenom. I then felt a needle to open my eyes to see them putting a little bit of the antivenom. My Eyes went closed as I fought to keep them open but it was all for nothing.

Ella point

I held Daddy's hand. I felt the hand burning to it, an ice cold hand. I then ran to his chest and buried my head into his chest as hot tears came down my cheek. I then said you promised to leave the island with me. Yasmina picked me up and held me as I buried my head on her shoulder as I cried into it as I held Everett my stuff dino Daddy gave me.

Ben

My eyes were open as I saw a bright light. I walked towards it when I saw them. Mom, Sis I hug them I missed you guys so much. Ben I turned to look at my sister. She then said you need to go back to them, You need to take care of my Niece. I then heard Mom speak, take care of my granddaughter and when you get off the island shows us where we lie. An Angel then went to me. Your time is now but it's not there time for the campers so can you go back to protect them? I then said so you're giving me my life back. The Angel smiled. I felt a pain in the back of my head. What was that for the Angel smiled and said you will find out. Then I started falling.

Kenji

Ben was dead me and Darius placed his body in a hole that we dug. The others were looking down at Ben's body. I then looked at his body. I then said guys when we put him in the hole his eyes were closed? I got back handed hard I then heard. Brooklyn says Ben's eyes are open. I then watched as Ben blinked. Darius then said Ben's is alive. I then lifted him out of the hole and brought him up to a bed in the treehouse. I then said is it just me or are all his bruises gone. Yasmina looked over Ben's body. Ben alive but how? Yasmina then hugged me and said thank you for pointing that out. I then said what if that creature comes back we have no more antivenom. There was the sound of someone throwing up. I looked over to see it was Ben. I Then said Darius helped me get Ben cleaned up. I carried Ben to the stream with Darius helping. I then said Ben , if you can hear me talk. Silence I then said so we got a vegetable? Kenji shut up before I put you in my grave. Darius started to laugh I then said well at least- Kenji shut it you don't know what it is like to be the immortal one.

Ben

Kenji was starting to get on my nerves. Darius then said what was it like being dead? I was silent and I then said change the subject. Please Ben, I want to know what happened? Shut up I yelled please drop it. Kenji then lifted me back to the treehouse. I then said we can't do much with that monster on the island. We need to kill it. Ben that crazy Yasmina said. I then hugged her and said that thing is going to kill everything and ruin this food chain. Yas then sighed. I then said it needed to be done. I then said I will leave to- Roooaarrr. Everyone turned their heads to the Roar to see that monster. It jumps to the treehouse but an armored tail hits it in the legs with a bone sickening crunch. Bumby Roars with Emerald who is the size of a bull right next to Bumby. The monster tried to get back up to fight and kept falling, not being able to use the leg that was destroyed by Bumby's tail. Bumby then swings her tail back then swings it hard toward the S rexs head. CRACK SNAP as the head flew away from the body. Yasmina held Ella's head close to her and made sure she did not see the bloody scene. I then look at the dead body Darius there'S rex's ether there were two from the start or they can do Asexual Reproduction. The one that died should have a long cut on its neck from me but look now no scar, no dried blood. Darius looked at me to see How many left he had said. I then said one when I stood up I then heard the nightmare roar. I look in the direction I heard it from and walked towards it. I looked at the two Ankylosaurus. Protect I said Bumby nodded her head then walked towards the tree house I left in the direction of the Roar with my spear. I went through the jungle to see 4 Stygimoloch. The smallest one was grazing away from the others when I saw its eyes as I grip my spear.

Ella

I walked with Mom through the jungle when I saw Dad running toward the Stygimolochs and pushing out of the way as the S rexs jumped on him. The S rexs fell on Dad and was not moving.