Ben the Guardian

Ben point
I woke up to see Bumby is up to my hip. I opened the door and Bumby leapt out of the van into the jungle. I then looked around and found a rock, a long stick and vines and started shaping the rock until it was sharp. I then practiced with my new weapon. I looked up to see the sun setting. Bumby came back from grazing. We walked around exploring. I got to the main park. It was dark and I was silent with Bumby. Then I heard her voice, the voice of the girl I saved. That could not be I saved her. She is off the Island. I want to go check to make sure when I hear crying. In the distance I walk towards the sound coming from a store on the edge of the lagoon. I then got closer. It was a small stand. I look around to see a body in front of the door. I then heard it again crying. I moved the corpse and opened the door to see a girl in a corner. I then said hi my name is Ben I'm here to keep you safe. She then walked over to me like my Daddy. I then cringed at the word daddy. A flash back came through my head being forced underwater and a leather belt coming down. I then said like a guardian angel she smiled. I then said what your name is and how old are you? She then said 4 and my name is Ella. I then said I will make sure you make it off this island she then said I'm tired I then said OK go to sleep I will keep watch ok she smiled. Bumby was laying down by the door when I told her to keep watch so I can get sleep. Bumby purred. I woke up to see Bumby walking me up. I got up and woke up Ella. She saw Bumby and tensed up. I then said this is Bumpy, she is a nice Dino. Ella then said OK I then saw Bumby was as big as a cow I then said Ella we need to move to stay away from the bad dinosaur. We then continued to live and survive. We did stop near where my camp was, but Ella wanted to head to where food was and that would be the bush of barres by where i fell.

Time skips a few days.

Ella point 
I was sitting by Bumby when me and Guardian saw Three Baryonyx walk past. I then said that the green one looks like it's smiling so I'm calling it Grim. Guardian Laughed and said that the Blue one looks like trouble so how about Chaos. I then said that redone how about Limbo because why not. Guardian laughed as we got up to leave and we walked a bit when I said Guardian. He looked at me. I Then said when will we leave this place? Guardian looked at me. The ground shook as Guardian gripped his spear well. Bumby stood protectively in front of me as Ceratosaurus came out of the forest. The Dino bit the guardian on one shoulder of the arm. Guardian jab his spear through the bottom of the Dino jaw. The Dino let go then fell. Guardian took a tooth and said I can use it as a knife. That night I was snuggling up to the Guardian when I said can you tell me a story? He laughed and said once there was a boy who loved a girl, but she didn't know yet. They were escaping a jungle with dinosaurs. When she got trapped by a swimming Dino. The boy and his friends got her on a crane that went over the water. But she fell and he caught her. I smiled then what happened he then said Well on a train the boy was going to tell her he loved her. Then a flying Dino came and took him away from her. I then said are you that boy? He smiled yes and her name was Yasmina. Thank you for taking care of me. Guardian then said Ella I promise you we will get off the island together.

Time skips a month.

I saw smoke and so did Guardian. We were riding Bumpy. When we saw Toro. Guardian looked at Toro then said Ella be good and keep going straight with Bumpy. He then said Ella don't stop, I will catch up. Bumby ran as I turned and watched Toro and Ben fight as Toro broke Ben spear leaving Ben defenseless. I then cried as Bumby counted to run. I then heard another roar with more screaming. I turned Bumpy away from the smoke and towards the screaming.