Blue and Delta

Yasmina point

When we left, I saw Ben holding them off. I then got to camp to see Ella Playing with Bumby. Ella then said I found Blue and Delta. Who I said she smiled. The velociraptors my dad worked with Owen and Barry. I then said so they came to camp Ella then said no I left camp to go find some of my toys from my dad's office. What I said I then said, and I want to show you it. Ella rode Bumpy as we followed behind and we got to the raptor training facility. I then saw two fingers moving in the paddock. I then saw the dower open, and they walked over to us the two raptors. Walked closer until they were a car length away Bumby got tensed Ella then said Blue, Delta stops they stopped and sniffed at Ella at that distance. They then made a chirping sound then walked away Ella led us to the office. I then said there's a radio. Brooklyn said but there no power Ela laughed there always power dad said this was all powered by the sun I then clicked the radio and said help we are survivors of Nublar we need help. There was a pause. A man's voice was heard. This is Owen Grady; I hear you loud and clear I then said tell the camper family there all alive Owen then said OK anything else? I Then said when you work at the raptor padlock did you have a worker who had a daughter named Ella. There was silence. Yes, I heard his name was David. When the park fell, he had the day off. He was spending it with his daughter. I then said Ben, a camper found her all alone in a store with a body of what she said was her dad blocking the door. Owen then said When you guys come back, I will take her. I then asked, does she have any family? Owen said no I then said Well Owen when I come off the island, I want to take her with me. Owen then said because of the bond you built with her. I then said thank you. I then said guys stay here. I went outside to get on Bumpy when I heard Blue and Delta chirping back and forth when Ella came. Yasmina, can I call you Mom? I then said If that helps you sleep at night. Ella then said sure she smiled and then said I'm coming with I then said good because I don't know how to steer Bumby. We went through the jungle when I heard a branch break behind me. I look to see Blue and Delta. I then said Ella it looks like we got some help. We got to the poacher's camp Delta and Blue then disappeared. I then heard them on different sides of the camp calling to each other. I then found Ben. I told Ella to stay here ok she nodded I then went up to Ben and untied him. He then said Yas you should have not come, it's not safe. I then said I'm not leaving you again. As I help him up and onto Bumby. I then said let's go we left we arrived back at camp the raptors coming back later I don't see blood on them so they problem did not kill them. I helped Ben into the office where the others were when everyone stopped and looked at Ben. Kenji then said they branded you Ben. Kenji then hugged Ben the others followed Then the radio went off Kids this is Ben's mom were Ben? I then said to Ben's mom you should be proud of your son. He has saved everyone here multiple times and has kept us safe. I then said Ben here is the strongest one here. Ben then said I had to stay strong. I was not going to let another adult hurt me again. Then Ben said we should rest here for a week and let everyone have time with their families. We then went to the couch in the gaming room we laid down and turned off the lights I could not sleep I then saw Ben get up he then started to pray I then heard him lord thank you for keeping us safe and continue to look out for my sister Emily and my mom who are with you at this time. I soon fell asleep.