Healing?

Yas point

I saw the treehouse when I started to yell for the others knowing this would be the safe place they would go. I then yell guys help. I see the campers stick their head over the railing. They then run to me after climbing down the ladders. Sammy then said that I cut her off. It's Ben. We can talk about it later Cody shot Ben. Sammy then said who got a steady set of hands? Daruis raised his hand. Sammy then said Kenji got the table cleared off. Brooklyn I will be needing the first aid kit. Daruis you will be helping me. Then she looked at me Yas I needed you to keep Ella away. She doesn't need to see this. I then nodded my head, and I sat down by Bumby when Ella said will guardian be, ok? I then said I don't know Ella then went up to me and hugged me. Ella then said can you tell me a story? I then said There was this girl who went to camp with a boy. But then Dinos came. Ella then asked, Is this a scary story? I then said no I then said Well they were trying to escape they ended up in a lagoon. The girls to save her friends stood on the feeder to distract it. Then a crane saved the girl, but she fell, and the boy caught her. Ella then said it would have been better if the boy rode one of the flying dinos and saved the girl to fly into the sunset. I then said that would have been better Ella. She smiled then said so you like Ben, I then said you are not going to tell him? Ella then said what it like off the island. I look at her Ella, you never been off the island. She then said no dad was always busy working. Then Ella said what it is like to have a mom? I then said someone who is a woman that cares for you and would give their life for you. Ella then said like how you were keeping me safe? I then said I guess so Ella. I then said Ella who all in your family? She looks at me and said just my dad but dino ate him. I hugged Ella as she began to cry. I then said you can come home with me. Ella smiled and I can live with Ben to right. I smiled and said to Ella he said he will take care of you right? Ella smiled and said yes, I then said so I don't see why not. Ella then said I'm tired as she snuggled up to me. I sat and listened to the jungle around me.

Time skips a few hours.

Ella woke up from her nap when Sammy came down and walked toward us. Ella then said is guardian, ok? Sammy then said we got the bullet out of Ben. Ben's stable but is just resting. I then asked, did you leave him on the table? Sammey then said no we put him in your bed being the closest to the table. I then saw the sun setting. I then said Well I'm going to bed. Ella then said night to Bumby in which Bumby purred in response. Ella then snuggled up to Ben. I looked at her in which she said Guardian will protect me from bad dreams. I smiled as I went under the covers next to Ella. One by one the others fell asleep. I laid there staring at Ben. Was this all a dream? When I wake up will Ben be dead? I then listened to Ben Breathing. It was Peaceful and calming like him. Ben then started to twist and turn then he began to speak. No Dad stop, not the water again stop Dad. Ben went silent Then Ben spoke again no dad please don't hurt Mom and Sis. I then realized Ben was having PTSD I have seen it before with My uncle. I shook him awake, his eyes shooting open. As he tries to get up but falls into the bed. I then said Ben you ok you are safe. Ben if there is anything you want to talk about. Ben was silent. I then said I'm here for you Ben you were talking in your sleep. Ben then says I don't want to talk about it. Are you sure Ben then says no I don't want to talk about it yelling. Daruis comes over to where I am he then said Ben didn't you say you are an only child. Daruis said Ben, we are here for you, we are a team. Ben then said I had a bad childhood and in a cold venomous tone drop it or I will drop you to your death. Ben then said I'm going to sleep. I look at Darius and then point to the slide with which he nods his head. I went down the slide and Daruis followed. I then said I think Ben's dad is abusive towards him and his family. Daruis then said that explains why he was so scared of his shadow. I then said do you think it's still going on? Daruis then said I don't know but we are here to help him when he needs it. I then said with how violent Ben answered it was bad.  Daruis then we should head back to bed.  I went into Bed when Ella rolled over to me and snuggled up to me. My eyes felt heavy.